- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Silhouette® 12 Softside Upright Expandable 21" Case from Samsonite® has a sleek, slim look and is packed full of functionality.
- Rugged Tri-Core nylon fabric resists stains from oil, dirt and water to maintain a new appearance.
- Top carry handle allows you to lift the case with ease and comfort, or carry it by hand when rolling isn't an option.
- Retractable handle provides easy maneuverability when extended out from the case, and stores neatly inside when not in use.
- Keep track of your boarding pass, passport, or other important documents with the two front zippered pockets.
- Travel Sentry® approved lock allows TSA screeners only to open the lock without destroying it, and relock it after inspection.
- Main compartment opens book-style to give you hassle-free packing and unpacking of larger items.
- Interior compression straps secure clothes and valuables in place during those bumpy flights.
- Interior divider is designed to help create a separate compartment inside your suitcase for added organization and security.
- Clear interior accessory pocket holds smaller items like jewelry, change, etc. neatly tucked away.
- Bag also includes a coordinating garment bag for the clothing items needed for important events.
- Durable wheels can withstand even the toughest travel terrains such as curbs, gravel, etc.
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Width: 15 in
- Depth: 8 in
- Height: 22 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Silhouette® 12 Softside Upright Expandable 21" Case by Samsonite. Sorry!
Interested in new Samsonite products?
Over the years, the consistent commitment to fulfilling the changing demands of travelers has made Samsonite the number-one selling luggage brand in the world, as well as one of the most highly recognized consumer brands today. Through technologies such as polycarbonate shells, Laptop Shock Absorber technology, and twin wheel systems, Samsonite ensures that however or wherever you travel, you luggage is of the utmost quality.
The Samsonite brand was born in 1910 when founder Jesse Shwayder began producing luggage for turn-of-the-century travelers: a small and affluent group who appreciated the Company's unique, durable and finely crafted products. As travel evolved into a mainstream activity, Samsonite's product mix evolved with it, growing to encompass a diverse range of items for a host of travel needs. Today, the global travel industry continues to grow, and Samsonite continues to lead through the continuous introduction of innovative technologies, materials and design concepts while maintaining the same values on which Samsonite was founded: high quality, fine craftsmanship, exceptional reliability and enduring style.