- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A bold fusion of lightweight construction and durability, the Cruisair Bold 21" Spinner from Samsonite® is your go-to case for all your short trips away or as a companion, carry-on piece to your check-in bag.
- 100% Polycarbonate construction creates a combination of
strength, flexibility, and capacity for a stylish silhouette that's made to last.
- Retractable handle allows you to easily pull the case behind you, along side you or push in front of you.
- Top and side handles provide easy lifting of the case from the trunk of a car or at airport baggage claim carousels.
- Integrated TSA combination lock providing peace of mind when checking cases through security and allows only TSA agents to open your bag for inspection.
- Locking gasket closure with quick easy-latch access keeps the bag securely shut during travel.
- Spacious main compartment features compression strap in the main packing area and a divider on lid perfect when traveling for two or to keep shoes or dirty clothing separate from clean clothing.
- Divider curtain also includes a large zip pocket that can be used for additional clothing or to store your travel accessories.
- Eight independent wheels roll over the roughest terrain with ease and offer near effortless mobility.
- Width: 15 in
- Depth: 10 in
- Height: 21 in
- Weight: 10 lbs 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cruisair Bold 21" Spinner by Samsonite. Sorry!
Interested in new Samsonite products?
Over the years, the consistent commitment to fulfilling the changing demands of travelers has made Samsonite the number-one selling luggage brand in the world, as well as one of the most highly recognized consumer brands today. Through technologies such as polycarbonate shells, Laptop Shock Absorber technology, and twin wheel systems, Samsonite ensures that however or wherever you travel, you luggage is of the utmost quality.
The Samsonite brand was born in 1910 when founder Jesse Shwayder began producing luggage for turn-of-the-century travelers: a small and affluent group who appreciated the Company's unique, durable and finely crafted products. As travel evolved into a mainstream activity, Samsonite's product mix evolved with it, growing to encompass a diverse range of items for a host of travel needs. Today, the global travel industry continues to grow, and Samsonite continues to lead through the continuous introduction of innovative technologies, materials and design concepts while maintaining the same values on which Samsonite was founded: high quality, fine craftsmanship, exceptional reliability and enduring style.
Samsonite Cruisair Bold 21" Spinner
I received this piece. It is a very pretty piece however it is definitely larger than I thought. I typically fly United and they only allow 45 cubic inches and this measures to be about 46 cubic inches. I think you can totally get away with this hard shell piece on most airlines (even United) however I just did not want to deal with the off chance they make me check it at the airport. For the price, I just could not swallow the chance I may not be able to use it on a day to day travel basis so I will be returning it. The storage size of this piece is definitely good for a four day trip or a week long trip if you pack light. I love the fact that it does not have zippers and the combination lock is very easy to customize. On top of my concerns about the size for a carry on, my piece also came scratched/scuffed. Granted there was a plastic sticker over the main portions of the hard-shell to protect it from scuffs and most of the scratches were on that film. The scratch that I was most irritated about was a 2" scratch on one of the lock latches. It looked as if someone took a knife to it.
I'd also recommend: Tumi, Briggs & Riley
- Tony - customer
- from Portland, OR
- February 9, 2013