- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Don't just feel the wind, create the wind! Speed up your stride with the XT S-Lab 5 from Salomon®.
- Breathable, quick-drying mesh upper.
- Welded SensiFit™ wraps the foot for a secure fit and feel.
- Seamless construction helps minimize irritation.
- Tongue cover helps keep mud and debris out.
- Lace pocket for easy storage.
- Quicklace™ system for speedy adjustments.
- Protective TPU toe cap.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- OrthoLite® insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Molded EVA midsole for exceptional cushioning and anatomical support to control the rate of pronation.
- Midsole Height:
Heel-to-Forefoot Height: 20mm/ 9.5mm.
- Agile Chassis system featuring AC Muscle 2 for enhanced rebound.
- Non-marking Running Contagrip® outsole features the perfect blend of grip and durability to cover mixed terrain at high speeds.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the XT S-Lab 5 by Salomon. Sorry!
Interested in new Salomon products?
Salomon began in the heart of the French Alps in 1947. Created by Francois Salomon and his son George, they designed and crafted the first modern ski bindings. For over 60 years, Salomonâ€™s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports has been their inspiration for developing top quality clothing, footwear and accessories.
Sold in over 160 countries, the Salomon brand is a global icon. Because of their performance oriented design, Salomon is able to drive innovation and progression to mountain sports.
Salomon footwear is designed to leave you comfortable and light, allowing more freedom of movement from light hiking, to trekking, running and amphibious sports, Salomon strikes the perfect balance between weight and durability, while providing maximum pleasure for all styles of outdoor activity. Lightweight and protective, these styles are designed to address the performance needs of the adventurous.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
25% Excellent arch support
75% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Salomon XT S-Lab 5
Awesome, durable, high quality, true to size, all weather runners for me. Terrific sole that conforms with support to my medium arch. Toebox feels more true to size rather than extra roomy, but definitely not narrow. Salomon lacing system is the best I've ever used. I bought 2 pairs of these to rotate. Im now a Salomon addict!
I'd also recommend: asics
- Mj s - customer
- April 20, 2013
Great Running Shoes. Use daily on my 5 mile run. These offer great arch support, traction on a variety of terrain, weatherproof and with the speed lace it is a quick on and off. Highly comfortable. Pricey, but well worth it.
I'd also recommend: Under Armour
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Michael D - customer
- from Denver, Colorado
- March 25, 2013
As with most Salomon's the speed laces are always a plus. The actual color is a bit lighter than the pictures as I would have preferred what looked like a darker red. Comfort and feel are good though they seem to run a bit tight so its more comfortable to wear dry fit/slim socks where as I found regular cotton socks to be too thick.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Vegas
- January 14, 2013
I'm a huge fan of Salomon's. They're the only shoes I wear for running because they can withstand any terrain, environment and weather. These are a little heavier than their predecessor but not terribly noticeable. They are super comfortable and ready to rumble right out of the box. I got them in the mail and easily took them for a 3 mile run to "break them in." The next day I took them for the same distance and they feel great. We'll see how they do in the following year.
- JINS - customer
- from Korea (for 3 more months)
- October 11, 2012