- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You awake to a gloomy, grey sky. The rain showers are near . . . Good thing you're hitting the trails in the XR Mission CS from Salomon®!
- A weatherproof version of the XR Mission.
- Breathable mesh and textile uppers.
- CLIMASHIELD™ membrane offers weather protection without sacrificing breathability.
- Asymmetrical SENSIFIT™ wraps the foot for a secure fit and feel.
- QUICKLACE® system for speedy adjustments.
- Frictionless eyelet design.
- Protective TPU toe cap.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- OrthoLite® insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Dual-density, injection-molded EVA provides lightweight cushioning.
- Lightweight Muscle chassis.
- Midsole Height:
- Non-marking CONTAGRIP® outsole provides reliable grip and durability.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the XR Mission CS by Salomon. Sorry!
Interested in new Salomon products?
Salomon began in the heart of the French Alps in 1947. Created by Francois Salomon and his son George, they designed and crafted the first modern ski bindings. For over 60 years, Salomonâ€™s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports has been their inspiration for developing top quality clothing, footwear and accessories.
Sold in over 160 countries, the Salomon brand is a global icon. Because of their performance oriented design, Salomon is able to drive innovation and progression to mountain sports.
Salomon footwear is designed to leave you comfortable and light, allowing more freedom of movement from light hiking, to trekking, running and amphibious sports, Salomon strikes the perfect balance between weight and durability, while providing maximum pleasure for all styles of outdoor activity. Lightweight and protective, these styles are designed to address the performance needs of the adventurous.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Salomon XR Mission CS
Salomon shoes have really caught my attention. I am the owner of 11 pairs now and proud of it! The fit and quality of these shoes is unmatched for their intended use and purpose. I use them for cross training activities and hiking. The XR Mission's that I am specifically addressing in this review offers good fit in the heel and toe box and arch support is moderate. Cushioning in the shoe is very good to excellent. The speed lacing system works very well and the lace tuck away in the tongue is a great concept. I bought the Moab Orange and black model and the color really stands out. I've been asked about these shoes at least a dozen times at the gym. As I rotate through my shoes, I expect these will last me a couple years. Salomon, great products for years, now great shoes!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Eric D - customer
- from Elkridge, MD
- February 10, 2013