- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Stir up a scene on the trail as you power over uneven terrain, rain or shine in the XA PRO 3D Ultra CS WP from Salmon®!
- Quick-drying, open mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Climashield™ technology delivers breathable, waterproof protection from the elements.
- SENSIFIT™ foot wrapping promotes a snug, secure fit.
- Tongue cover helps keep debris out.
- Lace pocket keeps laces tucked away.
- QUICKLACE™ system for quick and easy adjustment.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Removable OrthoLite® insole boast antibacterial technology that helps wick moisture away and reduces odor.
- 3D Advanced chassis is designed to propel the foot forward.
- Compression-molded, dual-density EVA midsole provides enhanced stability and lasting cushioning.
- Energy Cell 2 foam delivers energy rebound.
- Thermoplastic urethane inserts for added support and protection.
- Non-marking CONTAGRIP™ rubber outsole for reliable traction over varied terrain.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the XA PRO 3D Ultra CS WP by Salomon. Sorry!
Interested in new Salomon products?
Salomon began in the heart of the French Alps in 1947. Created by Francois Salomon and his son George, they designed and crafted the first modern ski bindings. For over 60 years, Salomonâ€™s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports has been their inspiration for developing top quality clothing, footwear and accessories.
Sold in over 160 countries, the Salomon brand is a global icon. Because of their performance oriented design, Salomon is able to drive innovation and progression to mountain sports.
Salomon footwear is designed to leave you comfortable and light, allowing more freedom of movement from light hiking, to trekking, running and amphibious sports, Salomon strikes the perfect balance between weight and durability, while providing maximum pleasure for all styles of outdoor activity. Lightweight and protective, these styles are designed to address the performance needs of the adventurous.
0% Full size too large
14% Half size too Large
86% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
57% Felt true to width
43% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
43% Excellent arch support
43% Moderate arch support
14% No arch support
Salomon XA PRO 3D Ultra CS WP
The best yet. Have been an avid hiker/backpacker for many years. Bought my first pair of Salomon boots when making the move to reduce the weight of my gear. They traveled into the Rockies, on the Appalachian Trail and many international treks. Had to leave the first pair in Patagonia. They were finally "done." Ordered this second pair as soon as arriving home. No break-in required and traction makes one feel like a spider. Good on rock, dirt, mud or any terrain on and off trail. Really helps extend my hiking life. Now early 70s and hope to need another pair or three.
I'd also recommend: This is the only one!
- Bruce V - customer
- from Virginia
- March 25, 2013
Great fitting shoe and very comfortable! This shoe looks heavy, but is actually much lighter than other hiking shoes. I love that the laces tuck into a hidden pocket on the tongue.
- John O - customer
- from Lubbock, Texas
- May 1, 2013
This was my first pair of Salomon shoes/boots of any kind. All I can say is...Wow! This is a shoe to be loved. From the design, build and execution. Salomon can make one darn good shoe. This shoe is part aggressive hiking boot,and part trail running shoe. Depending on what you are doing, it will adapt to your needs. I bought these shoes to coach my son, and daughter's Soccer teams. It is exactly what I wanted. A firm boot, with great traction on wet grass. The sole pattern is fantastic. The thing that surprised me the most? The lacelsss design. It not only works, great. But you do not realize how dependent you become of it, until you go to try the laces on your other shoes. This shoe is a bit pricey, but I waited several weeks before posting my review to see how they broke in. I have nothing bad to say. Worth every penny.
- Kenny S - customer
- from Zionsville Indiana
- April 24, 2013
Incredibly light-weight, stylish, and practical. I get all sorts of compliments on these shoes, and they're great for hiking without a big heavy pair of boots on. I think of them as off-roading athletic shoes, basically. Out of the box they're a bit stiff and have rubbed the top of my pinkie toe (with the help of the seam on the end of my sock), but as they age over a few wears that seems to be working itself out.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Macon, GA
- April 1, 2013
Ignore my previous review! I'm an idiot! I still love the sole, and the trick lace system, yes. But I've discovered that these aren't as narrow as I thought... user error. The really trick lace system is super effective. Once I loosened the laces down near the widest part of my foot, I discovered that these shoes are okay. Not super wide but definitely more comfortable than my earlier review advised. Sorry guys! TM
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- Tony M - customer
- from Smyrna, Georgia
- May 17, 2013