- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- From road to trail you'll appreciate the lasting comfort of the X Over LTR from Salomon®.
- A versatile, lightweight hiker.
- Split leather upper.
- SENSIFIT™ foot wrapping promotes a snug, secure fit.
- Lace pocket keeps laces tucked away.
- QUICKLACE™ system for quick and easy adjustment.
- Heel counter for a more secure fit.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Removable OrthoLite® insole boast antibacterial technology that helps wick moisture away and reduces odor.
- 3D Advanced chassis is designed to maximize security, motion control and energy return.
- Injected EVA midsole provides lasting underfoot cushioning.
- Non-marking CONTAGRIP™ rubber outsole for reliable traction over varied terrain.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the X Over LTR by Salomon. Sorry!
Interested in new Salomon products?
Salomon began in the heart of the French Alps in 1947. Created by Francois Salomon and his son George, they designed and crafted the first modern ski bindings. For over 60 years, Salomonâ€™s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports has been their inspiration for developing top quality clothing, footwear and accessories.
Sold in over 160 countries, the Salomon brand is a global icon. Because of their performance oriented design, Salomon is able to drive innovation and progression to mountain sports.
Salomon footwear is designed to leave you comfortable and light, allowing more freedom of movement from light hiking, to trekking, running and amphibious sports, Salomon strikes the perfect balance between weight and durability, while providing maximum pleasure for all styles of outdoor activity. Lightweight and protective, these styles are designed to address the performance needs of the adventurous.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Salomon X Over LTR
Great shoes! Right out of the box. Soft cushioning on inside. Strong enough to withstand adverse conditions or rough terrain. Tough enough for light to mid backpacking. Nice addition to my other Salomon's. Not waterproof I think, but they could be sprayed with some products on the market. This is not a running shoe. Well cushioned and soft but feel different than the bounce of a running sneakers. They look nice on a casual dress as well. More comfortable than Scarpa Mystic GTX, Merrell Moab Ventilator and few more which I just returned. In general they feel much better than a lot of some popular runners. Thanks to Zappos for the privilege to try at the comfort your home before you decide. Today I've tried them in the cold Chicago weather at 9 degrees F and I felt cozy and warm with a normal, not a hiking or wool socks. I'll update later in the spring if they are to warm, but I don't think so. Good arch support but not over pronounced. I hope Salomon keeps them longer at the market. I usually don't write reviews but these deserved the attention.
I'd also recommend: Brooks
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Plamen P - customer
- from Chicago
- March 19, 2013