- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep toes from frosting over by sinking into the protective warmth of the Salomon® Tactile 2 WP boots.
- Soft synthetic upper.
- CLIMASHIELD™ Waterproof technology ensures waterproof protection with extra breathability and flexibility.
- Protective toe cap.
- Mud guard.
- Side zipper entry.
- Heel pull for an easier on and off.
- Plush collar and synthetic lining offer a great in-shoe feel.
- 200 grams Thinsulate™ insulation.
- Full waterproof bootie design.
- Die-cut, molded EVA midsole for lasting comfort and support.
- Non-marking Winter Contagrip® for reliable grip and durability.
- Temperature Rating: -7° C/ 20° F.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 7 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tactile 2 WP by Salomon. Sorry!
Interested in new Salomon products?
Salomon began in the heart of the French Alps in 1947. Created by Francois Salomon and his son George, they designed and crafted the first modern ski bindings. For over 60 years, Salomonâ€™s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports has been their inspiration for developing top quality clothing, footwear and accessories.
Sold in over 160 countries, the Salomon brand is a global icon. Because of their performance oriented design, Salomon is able to drive innovation and progression to mountain sports.
Salomon footwear is designed to leave you comfortable and light, allowing more freedom of movement from light hiking, to trekking, running and amphibious sports, Salomon strikes the perfect balance between weight and durability, while providing maximum pleasure for all styles of outdoor activity. Lightweight and protective, these styles are designed to address the performance needs of the adventurous.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Salomon Tactile 2 WP
I was looking for a snow boot that was warm and waterproof, yet comfortable and also not bulky, so that I could wear it to work and around town. I've got some more heavy-duty boots, but I don't always want the bulky boot look. These really matched what I was looking for. The boots are quite lightweight, and fast to zip in and out of. The little loop makes it easy to pull on. In the all-black style, they don't look much different than many casual black shoes. The boots are plenty warm, probably too warm to keep on all day at work. I haven't tried standing in puddles of water, but have walked around quite a bit in 1-2 feet of snow without getting any external wetness in (except some snow that came in the top). Before getting these, I had tried one of the DCS styles which also met the above requirements, but it didn't seem to fit the shape of my foot. was subtle enough to wear to work These are light, I've had these boots for about a week now, and can report they work great in.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Rob S - customer
- January 2, 2013