- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Salomon® Synapse hiking shoe will send all the right signals to your feet with its responsive and protective design.
- Anti-debris mesh and textile upper.
- Sensifit™ system wraps your foot with a precise secure fit.
- Quicklace™ technology gives you easy-on, easy-off while offering a secure, customized fit.
- Friction-free lace eyelets.
- Lace pocket for easy storage of the Quick Fit lacing system.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Mud guard surrounds the base supplying extra durability.
- Soft textile lining.
- Anatomical EVA footbed for all-day comfort and support.
- OrthoLite® sockliner creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. Made partially of recycled tire, OrthoLite® will not breakdown or lose effectiveness over time, while providing heel support and added cushioning.
- Injected EVA midsole with OS Muscle protection for more support and shock absorption.
- OS Tendon – A stretchy TPU band placed between the midsole and outsole to help guide the foot through the entire footstrike, promoting an even ride and springy toe-off.
- Durable, non-marking running ContaGrip® rubber outsole. Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use. Includes Dynamic Traction for improved stability and excellent grip on varied surfaces.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Synapse by Salomon. Sorry!
Interested in new Salomon products?
Salomon began in the heart of the French Alps in 1947. Created by Francois Salomon and his son George, they designed and crafted the first modern ski bindings. For over 60 years, Salomonâ€™s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports has been their inspiration for developing top quality clothing, footwear and accessories.
Sold in over 160 countries, the Salomon brand is a global icon. Because of their performance oriented design, Salomon is able to drive innovation and progression to mountain sports.
Salomon footwear is designed to leave you comfortable and light, allowing more freedom of movement from light hiking, to trekking, running and amphibious sports, Salomon strikes the perfect balance between weight and durability, while providing maximum pleasure for all styles of outdoor activity. Lightweight and protective, these styles are designed to address the performance needs of the adventurous.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
These shoes are fantastic and my wife bought a similar pair. We live near hiking trails and it's a great running shoe / hiking boot hybrid. I love the pull-to-tighten laces, which never accidentally come undone. The only issue is if I don't tighten enough my toes press against the tip of the shoe when running downhill. But that's minor compared to the overall comfort, style and usefulness.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Carl L - customer
- from California
- April 22, 2013