- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Light and ready to ride. Get ready to blaze trails in the Speedcross 3 from Salomon®.
- Update to the Speedcross 2, SKU#7483073.
- Anti-debris mesh upper.
- Water-resistant, synthetic upper materials help keep feet dry.
- Sensifit™ technology ensures an enhanced, snug fit.
- Quicklace™ system allows for a secure, customized fit.
- Lace pockets keeps laces tucked away.
- Protective rubber toe cap.
- Soft, synthetic linings for a great step-in feel.
- Ortholite® insole offers underfoot comfort and features moisture-managing properties for a cooler, drier environment.
- Dual-density EVA midsole for supreme cushioning.
- Midsole Heel/Toe Height: 19mm/10mm.
- Mud & Snow Contagrip®, non-marking rubber outsole, is especially designed to provide exceptional grip and durability in winter conditions.
- Aggressive lug pattern for optimal traction.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Speedcross 3 by Salomon. Sorry!
Interested in new Salomon products?
Salomon began in the heart of the French Alps in 1947. Created by Francois Salomon and his son George, they designed and crafted the first modern ski bindings. For over 60 years, Salomonâ€™s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports has been their inspiration for developing top quality clothing, footwear and accessories.
Sold in over 160 countries, the Salomon brand is a global icon. Because of their performance oriented design, Salomon is able to drive innovation and progression to mountain sports.
Salomon footwear is designed to leave you comfortable and light, allowing more freedom of movement from light hiking, to trekking, running and amphibious sports, Salomon strikes the perfect balance between weight and durability, while providing maximum pleasure for all styles of outdoor activity. Lightweight and protective, these styles are designed to address the performance needs of the adventurous.
8% Full size too large
19% Half size too Large
69% True to size
3% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
91% Felt true to width
3% Felt narrower than marked
5% Felt wider than marked
57% Excellent arch support
43% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Salomon Speedcross 3
This is a great trail running shoe. I've also hiked 14ers in them. They fit great right out of the box and are lightweight. I wear a 7.5 and usually go up a half size on running and trail shoes...no need on this one. It runs a little big. I did slip a little padding under the forefoot area for trail running comfort. They may need to beef up the insole some. Overall an amazing shoe!
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- from Live in Oklahoma but love Colorado
- August 14, 2011
I love the shoes. I have trail ran in the West Coast’s dry sandy conditions as well as the Northeast’s wet, muddy, rooty conditions and the grip is great. I also wear them around town and they are light and comfortable but the tread is a bit aggressive. I wear size 8 and my road running shoes are size 9. I ordered 8.5 and it's a good fit.
- Jenn - customer
- from Connecticut
- March 18, 2012
I purchased these shoes for running in the sleet and snow in Chicago winters - they are great - no leaking, no slipping and very comfortable!
- Tammy F - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- February 9, 2012
I absolutely love these shoes! I am already on my third pair. They provide great traction on rock, mud and snow up and downhill. The closest to a minimalist running shoe without compromising cushioning in the heel for steep downhills. You can wrap your feet around the trail for great footing.
I'd also recommend: Inov-8 Rocklite 295
- EH - customer
- from New York
- January 1, 2012
Perfect shoes! Great traction, good arch support, very warm, cool looking, and best of all no messing with shoe laces, just slip on. Very comfortable and worth the money.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Athens, GA
- December 13, 2011