- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Spread those wings and fly with these super sneakers!
- High-performance trail runner re-engineered with little ones in mind.
- Quick-drying, breathable mesh with Sensifit™ overlays on the upper.
- Protective synthetic toe cap adds durability.
- Breakaway lace system for easy on and off.
- Lace pocket keeps laces from getting underfoot.
- Textile lining and Agion™ antimicrobial sockliner keep feet fresh.
- Non-marking CONTAGRIP® outsole provides maximum traction in a variety of conditions.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the XT Wings (Toddler/Youth) by Salomon Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Salomon Kids products?
Salomon Kids´ footwear is designed to leave you light, allowing freer movement to go faster and faster. From casual and light hiking, to trekking, running and amphibious sports, Salomon Kids´ footwear and apparel strike the perfect balance between weight and durability. Lightweight and protective, these styles are designed to address the performance needs of your adventurous child.
Salomon Kids combines their heritage, culture, and commitment together by one concept. They strive to be the world´s leading mountain people creating the worlds leading mountain products. Salomon Kids strive to deliver innovation and progression to mountain sports so that the sky is the limit for your child.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Salomon Kids XT Wings (Toddler/Youth)
My 11 year old is really enjoying these shoes. Says they are very comfortable and I think the colors are great since his foot is so wide these are working out great.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Avon, CO
- May 1, 2012