- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- City adventures aren't necessarily so far and few between, so be sure to wear the right city-trekking footwear like the Salomon® Kalalau!
- Quick-drying, breathable mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays for structural support.
- Seamless SENSIFIT™ foot wrapping promotes a snug, secure fit.
- QUICKLACE™ system for quick and easy adjustment.
- Lace pocket keeps laces tucked away.
- Protective synthetic toe cap.
- Removable OrthoLite® insole boast antibacterial technology that helps wick moisture away and reduces odor.
- Molded EVA insole provides long-lasting comfort and cushioning.
- OS Tendon promotes terrain adaptability and energy return.
- Non-marking Mountainlife CONTAGRIP™ rubber outsole for reliable traction.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Kalalau by Salomon. Sorry!
Interested in new Salomon products?
Salomon began in the heart of the French Alps in 1947. Created by Francois Salomon and his son George, they designed and crafted the first modern ski bindings. For over 60 years, Salomonâ€™s commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports has been their inspiration for developing top quality clothing, footwear and accessories.
Sold in over 160 countries, the Salomon brand is a global icon. Because of their performance oriented design, Salomon is able to drive innovation and progression to mountain sports.
Salomon footwear is designed to leave you comfortable and light, allowing more freedom of movement from light hiking, to trekking, running and amphibious sports, Salomon strikes the perfect balance between weight and durability, while providing maximum pleasure for all styles of outdoor activity. Lightweight and protective, these styles are designed to address the performance needs of the adventurous.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
100% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
These shoes are exceptionally light. They run true to size in length - but if you have a narrowish foot then this is not the shoe for you. My heel was slipping in them - and when I tightened the laces - the excess was so long it hit the floor!! Not for a small volume or narrow foot....
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- March 20, 2013