- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Your self will is no match for the unstoppable style of the Sabre Vision™ No Control sunglasses!
- Handmade acetate frames offer flexible and durable use.
- French Comotec™ hinges are supple and strong.
- Gradient CR39 lens.
- Sabre Vision logo detailing on side temples.
- Offers 100% UV protection against the sun's harmful rays.
Lens: 43.5mm high x 56mm wide
Frame Width: 141.5mm
- Temple Length: 137 mm
- Frame Width: 137 mm
- Weight: 1.5 oz
- Lens Height: 50 mm
- Lens Width: 56 mm
- Bridge: 17 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the No Control by Sabre Vision. Sorry!
Interested in new Sabre Vision products?
Originating from a beachside suburb of Sydney, Australia in 2004, Sabre Vision originally started as a blog style website with random postings and bumper stickers. Momentum built and in 2006, the movement that originated in Sydney relocated to California to become a business.
Since then, Sabre has moved on to create a line of products for all the streetwear savvy connoisseurs, with Sabre Vision sunglasses that define a culture with their bold and sometimes irreverent styles. Owned and ran by surfers and skateboarders alike, Sabre is a brand that evolved naturally from street culture, bringing affordable products to the kids that donâ€™t want the same olâ€™ mainstream styles that all look and feel the same.
More than the sum of their products, Sabre is a lifestyle, with an interactive website and blog that thousands of people across the world visit every day. Need that extra kick of style into your street smart look? Then keep those peeps covered with the sharp style of Sabre Vision.
Hang loose mother goose.