- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You can't just sit back and watch the magic happen. Find the strength to make the change, then let the Rykä® Illusion carry you to your goal.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic leather overlays.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft fabric lining for a great step-in feel.
- OrthoLite® insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Molded EVA midsole with TPU guidance plate.
- Skeletal solid rubber outsole with ergonomic touch points.
- Forefoot flex grooves for increased flexibility.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Illusion by Ryka. Sorry!
Interested in new Ryka products?
Constructed specifically for a women's last which takes into consideration a woman's unique shape - narrow in the heel and wider in the forefoot. This attention to detail has consistently placed rykä shoes with those generally found atop the shoe industry. Along with technical athletic shoes, rykä has evolved to athletic apparel. Now, rykä has the ability to cover you from head to toe.
From rykä women's running shoes, to training shoes, and comfort walking shoes, you're bound to find something to your liking. Throw in a fresh new style of rykä women's athletic clothing ranging from women's tops and bottoms, and you have a complete ensemble geared especially for you.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
75% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
25% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
These shoes fit true to size. Comfortable right out the box. Very lightweight. This has be to at least the 15th pair of Rykas that I have purchased and will not buy any other brand.
- KATHY F - customer
- from INDIANA
- May 6, 2013
This is my second pair of the Ryka Illusions, I love the way these shoes fit and feel so much that I had to buy another pair. If you are looking for a great looking comfortable shoe try this one you won't be disappointed. They are a super light shoe so you don't feel like you are dragging around 5 pounds on your feet. They are very true to size, width, and support. I have been wearing Ryka shoes for a very long time and have never ever been disappointed.
I'd also recommend: Any Ryka shoe seriously!!
- Toni P - customer
- from United States
- January 13, 2013
Really great shoes, not too crazy about laces, overall good conditioning shoe great ankle support as well.
- Mg - customer
- from cleveland,ohio
- February 26, 2013
I like how these shoes look, but they have very little traction. I bought them to wear for cardio classes other than Zumba. The shoes slip on the floor.
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- March 27, 2013