- You plus the Rykä® Equation equals a run you won't forget. Lace up!
- A lightweight running shoe built on a neutral last.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Lightweight synthetic overlays.
- Lace-up style.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Soft fabric lining feels great against the skin.
- Ortholite® insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Lightweight molded 3-D EVA midsole provides lasting plush.
- Strategically placed rubber on the outsole for reliable traction.
- Alternating flex grooves for enhanced flexibility.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Equation by Ryka. Sorry!
Interested in new Ryka products?
Constructed specifically for a women's last which takes into consideration a woman's unique shape - narrow in the heel and wider in the forefoot. This attention to detail has consistently placed rykä shoes with those generally found atop the shoe industry. Along with technical athletic shoes, rykä has evolved to athletic apparel. Now, rykä has the ability to cover you from head to toe.
From rykä women's running shoes, to training shoes, and comfort walking shoes, you're bound to find something to your liking. Throw in a fresh new style of rykä women's athletic clothing ranging from women's tops and bottoms, and you have a complete ensemble geared especially for you.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Bought for workouts at the gym. Comfortable and not too heavy. I think I need more support for running, though.
- Linda - customer
- from Philly
- June 2, 2013
Shoes are exactly as represented. Size is true. I use for walking and Zumba. Very attractive and fairly light. Service great! Arrived quickly. I am told returns are smooth but did not have to do that!
I'd also recommend: YOU ALREADY HAVE EMAIL. tHAT'S HOW i GOT SURVERY. duh!
- Anonymous - customer
- from TUCSON, AZ
- April 6, 2013
I love these shoes! I am ordering my second pair after having worn through the other ones. These are the only running shoes I have ever owned where I am not sore the next day. Incredible! They provide amazing support.
I'd also recommend: Born
- Alison - customer
- from Washington DC
- March 29, 2013