- RVCA Size Guide
- Yo, those other chinos are pretty good, and I'ma let you wear 'em. But these RVCA® chinos are the best pants of all time. ALL TIME.
- Stretch cotton blend provides for the comfort you need.
- Slim, straight-leg design.
- Belt loop waist.
- Buttoned front closure with zip fly.
- Side hand pockets.
- Buttoned back welt pockets.
- 99% cotton, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 41 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the All Time Chino Pant by RVCA. Sorry!
Interested in new RVCA products?
PM Tenore’s intention from the very beginning has been to create a platform for RVCA, which combines art, music, fashion and a modern lifestyle in an original way. At the forefront of this vision has been RVCA’s Artist Network Program (ANP) – a venture established to showcase the talents of accomplished as well as unknown artists who inspire our generation and push the boundaries of creative excellence.
Established to promote the genuine integrity of RVCA’s subcultures while simultaneously giving back to the community, RVCA in essence is redefining the way the market views art and fashion as represented through the balance of opposites and how they coexist: water, oil; air, land; destruction, industrialization; art, science; foreign, domestic; order, anarchy; past, present.
For RVCA, it is about today, tomorrow and life as the big picture. It is about inspiring our generation, providing something of substance and culture and above all doing it with integrity and as a united family, a close-knit community
RVCA All Time Chino Pant
- John n - customer
- from Oakland
- June 1, 2013