- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Royal Robbins Size Chart
- The Peasant Plaid Pullover is the perfect companion for afternoon barbeques and evenings reminiscing under starry skies.
- Regular fit has a modern cut that is shaped to skim the body.
- Lightweight blend sports a slight crinkle finish with a bit of stretch for total comfort.
- Notched V-neckline.
- Ruching at bodice.
- Three-quarter sleeves boast a button tab roll up feature.
- Straight back yoke with knife pleat.
- Straight hemline with split side seams.
- 98% cotton, 1% polyester, 1% Lycra®spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Peasant Plaid Pullover by Royal Robbins. Sorry!
Interested in new Royal Robbins products?
Royal Robbins apparel is tough enough to take hiking, yet versatile enough to wear for a night on the town. Their garments are able to be packed down tight to travel light, but are also highly wrinkle resistant and hassle-free. The lines between work and play have blurred, driving demand for fashion to fit a person's life. Royal Robbins embodies all the performance elements necessary for your next adventure — because you never know when life can get wild.
Fueled by a passion for adventure, Royal Robbins remains guided by integrity and service. Their goal is to create practical and functional outdoor clothing that they themselves are proud to wear and that uniquely reflect the Royal Robbins American outdoor spirit.
Royal Robbins Peasant Plaid Pullover
I bought this shirt in two different colors and love how lightweight and breezy they are. I live in hot Arizona and know these will be very cool through the summer. My only complaint is that they must be ironed, so I'm a little stingy about wearing them as often as I'd like for that reason. Fit is true to size, quality is excellent.
- Carla M - customer
- from Phoenix, Arizona
- May 3, 2013
Absolutely adorable. Fit is a tad shorter than I imagined but that's not really a big deal. Very comfy. I am glad I bought it, the V neck isn't too low or too short, this comfortable and overall great fit. The color is just as pictured.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Gina - customer
- from North Carolina
- April 20, 2013
I highly recommend this shirt. I can hardly tell I'm wearing it... It's very soft right out of the package, it's lightweight and breezy, and the cut is great. I have a slight belly and this covers it right up comfortably. The fabric has a wrinkled texture, which adds some interest to the shirt and definitely eliminates any need for ironing.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Friendswood, Texas
- March 21, 2013