- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Royal Robbins Size Chart
- Keep it classy in the office or on the trail with the Flynn Cricket.
- Relaxed fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- Sustainable, antimicrobial hemp fiber is blended with organic cotton in a unique textured knit.
- UPF 50+ fabrication protects skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Point collar.
- Open placket.
- Rotated shoulder seams.
- Hemmed short sleeves.
- Straight hem with split side seams.
- 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 31 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Flynn Cricket by Royal Robbins. Sorry!
Interested in new Royal Robbins products?
Royal Robbins apparel is tough enough to take hiking, yet versatile enough to wear for a night on the town. Their garments are able to be packed down tight to travel light, but are also highly wrinkle resistant and hassle-free. The lines between work and play have blurred, driving demand for fashion to fit a person's life. Royal Robbins embodies all the performance elements necessary for your next adventure — because you never know when life can get wild.
Fueled by a passion for adventure, Royal Robbins remains guided by integrity and service. Their goal is to create practical and functional outdoor clothing that they themselves are proud to wear and that uniquely reflect the Royal Robbins American outdoor spirit.
Royal Robbins Flynn Cricket
Loved this shirt on sale. I liked the fact that it has no buttons and is made of hemp and UV resistant. Colors are true to what you see on screen. Most importantly, my wife likes it on me. She says anything Royal Robbins is good stuff.
I'd also recommend: Royal Robbins
- Anonymous - customer
- from midwest
- July 11, 2012