- Royal Robbins Size Chart
- For the woman who's always on the move, the Enroute Jacket is just the thing to keep off the season's chill.
- Soft 6.75 oz. Winter Wool Blend offers warmth without added bulk.
- Fabric dries quickly with low moisture absorbancy to reduce energy-sapping clamminess.
- UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Asymmetrical snap-button placket.
- Draped collar.
- On-seam zip hand pockets.
- Curved hemline.
- 85% acrylic, 15% wool.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Enroute Jacket by Royal Robbins. Sorry!
Interested in new Royal Robbins products?
Royal Robbins apparel is tough enough to take hiking, yet versatile enough to wear for a night on the town. Their garments are able to be packed down tight to travel light, but are also highly wrinkle resistant and hassle-free. The lines between work and play have blurred, driving demand for fashion to fit a person's life. Royal Robbins embodies all the performance elements necessary for your next adventure — because you never know when life can get wild.
Fueled by a passion for adventure, Royal Robbins remains guided by integrity and service. Their goal is to create practical and functional outdoor clothing that they themselves are proud to wear and that uniquely reflect the Royal Robbins American outdoor spirit.
Royal Robbins Enroute Jacket
This is a wonderful jacket. It is light weight, warm but not too warm, easily layered under or over and very soft. The snap placement is actually very useful. The medium was perfect on me, I am 5'8 and 133 lbs. Also love the essential travel cardigan and discovery shirt, both in medium.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Salem, or
- March 29, 2013
Lightweight but very warm!! Love that it is casual but can be dressed up a bit. No complaints here!
- Karla D - customer
- from Cali
- March 19, 2013