- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Royal Robbins Size Chart
- The stylish Desert Pucker is perfect for traveling—even if you aren't going any further than the hammock in the backyard.
- Relaxed fit is a generous, full cut for ultimate comfort and unrestricted mobility.
- Ultrasoft Modal® rayon blend resists wrinkles, dries quickly, and features a smooth drape.
- UPF 27+ fabrication protects skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Spread collar.
- Full button-front closure.
- Patch chest pocket with pen slot.
- Straight hem with split side seams.
- 80% Modal® rayon, 20% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Desert Pucker S/S by Royal Robbins. Sorry!
Interested in new Royal Robbins products?
Royal Robbins apparel is tough enough to take hiking, yet versatile enough to wear for a night on the town. Their garments are able to be packed down tight to travel light, but are also highly wrinkle resistant and hassle-free. The lines between work and play have blurred, driving demand for fashion to fit a person's life. Royal Robbins embodies all the performance elements necessary for your next adventure — because you never know when life can get wild.
Fueled by a passion for adventure, Royal Robbins remains guided by integrity and service. Their goal is to create practical and functional outdoor clothing that they themselves are proud to wear and that uniquely reflect the Royal Robbins American outdoor spirit.
Royal Robbins Desert Pucker S/S
Average rating is 3 out of 5 from a total of 3 reviews.
Top Positive Review
1 person found this review helpful.
This is a great shirt. Nice colors and comfortable fit. Came back to buy some more. Wish there were more colors to choose from!Read more » « Show less June 9, 2012 by Nathaniel B
This is a great shirt. Nice colors and comfortable fit. Came back to buy some more. Wish there were more colors to choose from!
- Nathaniel B - customer
- June 9, 2012
Nice fabric, great fit, and started falling apart after 15 or so washes, even following the manufactures guideline. Be warned.
- Chris A - customer
- from Portland, OR
- November 12, 2012
Returning this shirt - different size than the Royal Robbins Desert Pucker S/S shirt I'm trying to replace. Impossible to say which size is "wrong," but the sizes are inconsistent.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 11, 2013