- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- As the Summer Sun hits the city, you know it's time to hit the beach! Hang ten in sytle with the Pier Cruz slip-on from Roxy®.
- Casual slip-on design.
- Washed twill upper.
- Cotton lace detail with metal eyelets.
- Flexible TPR injected outsole for added comfort.
- Woven Roxy flag logo on outside.
- Soft canvas padded insole with graphic logo print.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Pier Cruz by Roxy. Sorry!
Interested in new Roxy products?
ROXY was the first female surf brand that emerged out of a male-dominated community and culture. ROXY represents women and girls who dream big and follow their heart and believes in being naturally beautiful, fun and alive, daring and confident. ROXY stays true to its surf and board riding roots through its surf and snowboarding teams—representing some of the world’s best and highest ranking athletes.
The ROXY girl wants to look stylish and feminine, but also insists on functional pieces that allow her to lead her daring and adventurous life.
Through its product and lifestyle, ROXY strives to be the most inspiring fashion and performance brand on and off the water.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Roxy Pier Cruz
Love the look of these shoes they look so cute on my feet, but they are a tad uncomfortable. Great for around town and small errands but definitely not for walking around a theme park.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Cortney - customer
- from New Jersey
- April 9, 2013