- Your beachside blossom is ready to hit the waves! Get her geared up in a Roxy® rashguard set.
- Easy-care fabrication with quick-drying capabilities.
- Colorblocked design with underarm panels of floral print.
- Crew neckline.
- Short sleeves.
- Logo hit at front.
- Matching bottoms boast the same pretty florals allover.
- 80% nylon, 20% spandex;
Lining at bottoms: 100% polyester.
- Hand wash cold, hang dry.
- Length: 15 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2T Toddler. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sand Blossom Rashguard Set (Toddler/Little Kids) by Roxy Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Roxy Kids products?
Creating footwear, sandals, apparel, outerwear, boardshorts, bathing suits, backpacks, watches, bags, handbags, eyewear, and multiple accessories including hats and jewelry for juniors and kids, Roxy has made strides for almost two decades. Sponsoring professional athletes ranging from surfing to snowboard, the Roxy girl has an outgoing look and life and is ready to take on anything.
The Roxy girl demands a girly fit with functionality without sacrificing cute and fashionable styles. Staying close to its roots within surf lifestyle and beach culture, Roxy has more than proved itself to be a dominating powerhouse next to the men’s line, Quiksilver. Roxy prides itself on their connection to the junior consumer; progressive yet embracing all elements of life including vintage inspired, fashion forward clothes, footwear, sandals, beach wear, boardshorts, bathing suits, beach accessories, bags, and handbags.
Roxy Kids Sand Blossom Rashguard Set (Toddler/Little Kids)
I bought this suit for my 4 year old. It is absolutely adorable. The material is very nice and seems like it will wear well. It has been worn and washed about four times now; it seems to be holding up well though I am keeping my eye on the decal on the bottoms as it looks as though it might be coming loose (but also gets a lot of wear and tear from the zillion trips down our local slide!). Overall, great suit and I would buy it again.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Thermopolis, Wyoming
- February 17, 2013