- Beach-side memories are on the horizon, don't forget to pack a sweet Roxy® swim set!
- Sweet logo and palm tree print on stretchy nylon.
- Bikini top is pullover-style with cross-back straps.
- Contrast trim and cut-out sides adorn the matching bottoms.
- Elastic waist for easy dressing.
- 80% nylon, 20% spandex;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Hand wash cold, hang dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Breezy Babe Binded Sport Set (Big Kids) by Roxy Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Roxy Kids products?
Creating footwear, sandals, apparel, outerwear, boardshorts, bathing suits, backpacks, watches, bags, handbags, eyewear, and multiple accessories including hats and jewelry for juniors and kids, Roxy has made strides for almost two decades. Sponsoring professional athletes ranging from surfing to snowboard, the Roxy girl has an outgoing look and life and is ready to take on anything.
The Roxy girl demands a girly fit with functionality without sacrificing cute and fashionable styles. Staying close to its roots within surf lifestyle and beach culture, Roxy has more than proved itself to be a dominating powerhouse next to the men’s line, Quiksilver. Roxy prides itself on their connection to the junior consumer; progressive yet embracing all elements of life including vintage inspired, fashion forward clothes, footwear, sandals, beach wear, boardshorts, bathing suits, beach accessories, bags, and handbags.
Roxy Kids Breezy Babe Binded Sport Set (Big Kids)
The bathing suit is super comfortable, and looks great but the size 12 the bottoms are a little big but the top fits fine the bathing suit looks awesome, feels awesome and is awesome but needs a little smaller bottoms.
- Shannon S - customer
- from Long Island, New York
- February 12, 2013
We really wanted this suit to work as my daughter loves the athletic top. She is 11 and wears a 10/12 in other clothing. The size 12 suit fit perfectly on the bottom but the top was too small, so this went back. Too bad you can't buy the top and bottom separately.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Hanover, NH
- February 11, 2013