Roxy Galaxy L/S Rashguard
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Trying to be the most bodacious surfer in the cosmos? Start off right by grabbing this superb rashguard from Roxy™.
- Quick-drying polyester fabric provides for an exceptional wear.
- Flexible spandex material stretches as you move to enhance your range of motion.
- UPF 50+ UV protection to shield you from the sun's damaging rays.
- Flatlocked stitching reduces chafing and irritation.
- Roxy screenprint graphics on chest and left sleeve.
- Mock collar.
- Long sleeves.
- Boardshort connector.
- Straight hem.
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex.
- Hand wash cold, shade dry.
- Length: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Roxy Galaxy L/S Rashguard
Great fit. Good sun protection. I am 5ft 4in, and weigh 120 lbs. I ordered a size 6. Fit a little snug. But like it overall!
- Fanny - customer
- from Downey, CA
- August 22, 2012
This runs small, which granted a rash-guard should be very fitted for surfing, but not circulation cutting. I weigh 120 and am 5' 4" and wear a size S or M in shirts 36 B cup. The size 6 was too tight especially in the lower arms (no good for surfing). My arms are slim so be warned if you have a larger arm this may not be the rash guard for you. I ended up getting a size 8 and it will work, but still a little tight in the lower arms! Hopefully it will stretch a bit. I cannot wait to surf the pacific coast of El Salvador in this pretty rash-guard.
I'd also recommend: Hurley, Athleta, Quicksilver
- Stephanie - customer
- from Charleston SC
- August 1, 2012
I ordered the pink one and love it. I was worried it may be a little short but it's not, in fact it could be an inch or 2 shorter. In most bathing suits you would find at a dept store I wear a size 10. i ordered this in a size 12 and it fits fine. In fact I think I could have gotten away with a 10 in this but I know roxy runs a bit small so didn't feel like chancing it. I think the sizing is true to size. I bought this to prevent sunburn. I did not want to look like I was trying to hide under my suit. If you are looking for more of a cover up effect I would order the black one because this material is very thin and atleast in the pink color it will not hide any flaws. I only wish I would have had this years ago!
- Tex G - customer
- from Houston
- July 7, 2012
Runs very small, especially in the arms. I have thin arms and extremely thin wrists (5.25" circumference), and this was tight. Not a fan of the logo, but it's hard to find one without.
- StyLK - customer
- October 28, 2012