- Roxy Women's Size Guide
- Who says a babydoll dress can't be a conversation piece? Leave them talking long after you leave in this sassy Roxy® dress.
- Colorful design grabs the eye and won't let go.
- Sweetheart neckline with ruching at center bust.
- Slight shirring at waist lends this skirt a flattering drape.
- Smocked back panel provides personalized fit.
- Pieced banding accentuates the empire waist.
- Roxy branding at back waist.
- Straight hemline falls mid thigh.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (US 3-5). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Fall Doll Dress (Juniors) by Roxy. Sorry!
Interested in new Roxy products?
ROXY was the first female surf brand that emerged out of a male-dominated community and culture. ROXY represents women and girls who dream big and follow their heart and believes in being naturally beautiful, fun and alive, daring and confident. ROXY stays true to its surf and board riding roots through its surf and snowboarding teams—representing some of the world’s best and highest ranking athletes.
The ROXY girl wants to look stylish and feminine, but also insists on functional pieces that allow her to lead her daring and adventurous life.
Through its product and lifestyle, ROXY strives to be the most inspiring fashion and performance brand on and off the water.
I had my eye on this dress for a long time, and it is just as beautiful in person. The material is wonderful, the colors are great and true to what I thought it would be. I like the smocked back a lot. My only complaint is the bust area. There is no structure to it and it keeps showing my bra. It either needs some kind of liner or I will have to pin my bra to it next time I wear it.
- Amanda - customer
- from United States
- November 13, 2012