- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The perfect mix of sporty with a hint of femininity, this Romika® look is sure to be your newest go-to style.
- Smooth leather upper with suede accents.
- Slip-on design for quick and easy on and off.
- Comfortable, padded insole with shock absorption and arch support is removable for your custom orthotics.
- Polyurethane outsole has a slight heel and a grippy, rubber surface.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Milla 75 by Romika. Sorry!
Interested in new Romika products?
Only the best textiles and finest leathers are used in the production of Romika sandals, Romika clogs, and Romika shoes. Join the many that have discovered the benefits of the signature lateral support wings and orthotic-friendly footbeds.
Romika remains committed to producing comfortable, durable shoes that reflect the spirit of the times in both style and color. Feel the benefits of thoughtful design and appreciate old world craftsmanship each time you wear a pair of Romika shoes.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Romika Milla 75
I really wanted to keep these shoes, but they were just a tad too tight (I often need a wide, but can sometimes get away with a medium. The insole can be removed to take an orthodic insert, but my orthodics were also just a bit too wide just past the heel. I think a 43 would have been good, but this size 11 is definately a 42. The shoe is well constructed and a nice navy color. I hope Romika starts making larger sizes, because I'd buy this brand.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Harrisburg, PA
- May 6, 2013