- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Part of the Business Lite Collection. Designed to weigh less than the average running shoe, the Business Lite Moc Toe will offer you lightweight comfort day in and day out.
- Wherever the day takes you, make sure you're wearing the best in style and comfort with these handsome Rockport® shoes.
- Designed to be as lightweight as possible without sacrificing durability.
- Full-grain leather upper with classic stitching and a branded logo decorating the side.
- Padded tongue and collar provide additional comfort.
- Lace-up design for a secure and adjustable fit.
- ETC lining is designed to absorb moisture and keep feet dry.
- Polyurethane cushioned footbed features adidas® adiPRENE® sport technology in the heel to absorb shock and reduce fatigue.
- Lightweight EVA outsole features flex grooves to enhance your natural motion of walking.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width XW (4E). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Business Lite Moc Toe by Rockport. Sorry!
Interested in new Rockport products?
For nearly 40 years, the Rockport® Company has been an industry innovator, the first to use advanced materials and technologies in classically styled shoes for men and women.
The Rockport philosophy of Walkability™ is simple: it means a shoe should fit your foot, not the other way around. It means premium materials, tailored to your lifestyle. It means adiPRENE™ by adidas® technology for comfort where you need it. It means developing innovative footwear engineering that responds to the foot's natural movements.
Building the ultimate footwear for a diverse and active lifestyle means constant evolution. The brand's unique partnership with adidas and the integration of adiPRENE technology into their collections is just the latest collaboration in a proud history of applying athletic-shoe science to casual and dress footwear.
Rockport's current collection is designed with the metropolitan professional in mind; shoes that take you from a challenging workday to a night out to a weekend away. Rockport styles are updated with more tailored, sophisticated profiles, offering a new, dress-up/dress-down versatility for men and women.
There is a renewed focus on classic patterns and an emphasis on quality, both in the materials used and in the construction of the shoe itself. Investing in a timeless product simply makes sense. The formerly causal, relaxed silhouettes have evolved into more tailored, sophisticated, and versatile profiles.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Rockport Business Lite Moc Toe
These fits great and are very comfortable. I was able to walk eight miles in them the day after they arrived and no breaking in was required. The color is a bit dull (I would prefer a wider range, something brighter), but they work fine as work shoes.
I'd also recommend: ECCO
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Brooklyn
- April 28, 2013
Make feet look short - plain with a cheap looking label branded in leather - very comfortable, but the retirement home casual look...not great for a young man.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Mike - customer
- from berkeley
- October 7, 2012