- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Play up your pretty style with these sweet falts!
- Easy slip-on wear.
- Printed fabric upper with strap and buckle.
- Fabric lining.
- Lightly cushioned fabric footbed.
- Raffia-wrapped midsole.
- Man-made sole with a fabric finish.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Check out these comfort-enhancing accessories:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Carter by Rocket Dog. Sorry!
Interested in new Rocket Dog products?
The Rocket Dog girl is laid back. She is aware of the trends that surround her, and she stays true to her own style without becoming a slave to fashion fads. She is able to pull her own style together, and she stays confident and cool on all fronts.
People notice the Rocket Dog girl when she enters a room. They sense her independence and edge and flock to her. She is not defined by the latest trends; in fact, she sets them. Rocket Dog sandals, flats, boots and slippers are perfect additions to any stylish wardrobe!
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Rocket Dog Carter
These run a tiny bit big, enough that my foot sometimes slips out but not so much that I feel like I need a smaller size. They also have absolutely zero support or padding in the footbed. I can feel every pebble I walk over. That said, I've had them for only a few weeks and have worn them nearly to death in that time. The style is really cute.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- May 18, 2013