- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- A Rock Revival® look so loud they'll feel it on the fourth mezzanine.
- The Heather features a sexy low rise and a slim, straight fit through the leg.
- Heavy fading, sanding, and lightly destroyed details accent the medium wash stretch denim.
- Classic five pocket design with fleur-de-lis appliqué at coin and back flap pockets.
- Leather brand patch on back waist.
- Contoured back yoke.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 25 in
- Outseam: 40 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 7 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Heather T9 Straight Jean by Rock Revival. Sorry!
Interested in new Rock Revival products?
Rock Revival Heather T9 Straight Jean
These are my new favorite jeans! They fit great & are very good quality. The denim is thick & the jeans stretch just perfectly. Fit like a glove. Also love the color - a nice change from all the dark denim I have. Will be getting another pair since they're on sale! Love them!
I'd also recommend: Miss Me fit very similar
- Cherrie K - customer
- from Wisconsin
- May 25, 2011
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boston, MA
- February 9, 2012
These jeans fit like a glove! I'm a stick, and they actually gave me some curves. I am 5'10" and weigh 143 lbs; I ordered the 29/34, and they are perfect. I also have a pair of Rock Revival boot cut jeans, and they wash up nice without shrinking. Pay the price! They are totally worth it!
I'd also recommend: I would NOT recommend Levis!
- Cathy K - customer
- from Cedar Rapids, IA
- October 18, 2011
Love these jeans. They fit prefect. I am 57 and I have a small waist and not so small but so. thought I would have to return them. Not so, they sit hip at my hips and the cover every curve. They are so soft for jeans. I will tell anyone that is on the fence, to buy you will not be sorry.
I'd also recommend: Joe Jeans
- Anonymous - customer
- from The city of brotherly Love!
- July 5, 2011
Cute, true to size, comfortable. Lighter color for summer. I love how Rock Revivals pockets make your bum look smaller! Super fast shipping from Zappos!
- C C - customer
- from Lehi, Utah
- June 2, 2011