- The 28" Multiwheel® is part of the Salsa Collection from Rimowa®
- The 28" Multiwheel Trunk is just what the well-equipped traveler needs!
- Nearly indestructible polycarbonate shell returns to its original shape after pressure has been released.
- Polycarbonate material is both lighter and more durable than aluminum.
- Three-digit TSA lock key adds extra security while traveling with your valuables.
- Retractable pull handle lessens the strain on your arm to offer a more comfortable grip.
- Heavy-duty top and side carry handles allow you to comfortably lift even a fully loaded case with ease.
- Center mount assist handle to balance the load while hefting.
- Trunk opens book-style for easy packing and unpacking of your items.
- The interior is fully lined and features two sets of criss-cross tie-down straps with a fully removable divider section.
- Width: 15 1⁄5 in
- Depth: 15 7⁄10 in
- Height: 28 7⁄10 in
- Weight: 9 lbs 6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Salsa 28" Multiwheel Trunk by Rimowa. Sorry!
Interested in new Rimowa products?
During the rise of aviation technology in the 1930s, the RIMOWA brand of luggage took wings. The founder's son, Richard Morszeck, was fascinated by the lightweight aircraft aluminum that was used on planes. It was then in 1937 that his idea of using aircraft aluminum on luggage took shape. As this idea came to light, the first overseas trunk made of this lightweight metal was introduced. Following in the footsteps of this monumental design, the first suitcase made of structural aluminum with the grooves was created in 1950. This sturdy luggage became extremely popular with flight crews, airline passengers and world travelers, who seek luggage that would show their travel miles through well-earned dents and scratches yet still stand up to heavy treatment.
Building upon RIMOWA's quality reputation for lightweight metal suitcases, in 1976 RIMOWA launched their first waterproof metal suitcases. These cases were designed for cameras and photographic equipment to protect the items from water, humidity, tropical heat, and even arctic cold. The creative concepts did not stop there for RIMOWA. In 2000, RIMOWA raised the bar even higher for quality luggage by launching their series of polycarbonate luggage, the first ever on the market. Known for being almost indestructible, the impact-resistant polycarbonate practically pops dents back out all by itself. Over three different centuries, RIMOWA cases have been able to handle anything they are asked and expected to do. Through expert craftsmanship, high-quality material, and precision manufacturing, the original principle upon which the company was founded lives stronger than ever today. With their popular series of exquisite luggage collections such as the Salsa, Salsa Air, and Salsa Deluxe, the tradition for attention to detail is finely displayed. In carrying on with tradition, these collections, as well as all RIMOWA luggage, is still handcrafted with care and knowledge of customer needs. Within their factories, it is there that "Handwerk meets hightech" (Handcraft meets high tech) and the RIMOWA line of high-quality, lightweight, and technology-driven luggage is not made, but invented.
Rimowa Salsa 28" Multiwheel Trunk
The shape of this suitcase is like no other. I can store taller and wider momentos in these than any other suitcases. And it is light weight. I took it with me to Europe and Asia. It fit about two weeks of clothes and shoes with room to spare for stuff collected along the way. I am not sure if it is dent proof as they claimed but so far no dents for me. And it makes a rather comfortable stool at a busy airport. I love it.
- Moopoint - customer
- May 20, 2013