- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The 22" Cabin Multiwheel is part of the Salsa Collection from Rimowa®
- The Salsa 22" Cabin Multiwheel is a rolling suitcase that performs well and never gets bent out of shape.
- Nearly indestructible polycarbonate shell returns to its original shape after pressure has been released.
- Polycarbonate material is both lighter and more durable than aluminum.
- Three-digit TSA lock key adds extra security and can be opened by TSA without damage to the lock.
- Multistage telescopic pull handle can be extended to various lengths for easy maneuvering.
- Durable YKK water resistant zipper offers extra protection to your items.
- Heavy-duty top and side carry handles allow you to comfortably lift even a fully loaded case with ease.
- Bag opens book-style for easy packing and unpacking of your items.
- Main compartment features a mesh packing divider with a zippered pocket to store under garments and small, easy-to-lose items.
- Dual compression straps hold all items in place during transport and those bumpy flights.
- Patented Multiwheel® System features eight ball bearing wheels, which rotate 360° making transportation as an upright or leaning case easy to maintain.
- Width: 15 7⁄10 in
- Depth: 7 9⁄10 in
- Height: 21 7⁄10 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Salsa - 22" Cabin Multiwheel® IATA by Rimowa. Sorry!
Interested in new Rimowa products?
During the rise of aviation technology in the 1930s, the RIMOWA brand of luggage took wings. The founder's son, Richard Morszeck, was fascinated by the lightweight aircraft aluminum that was used on planes. It was then in 1937 that his idea of using aircraft aluminum on luggage took shape. As this idea came to light, the first overseas trunk made of this lightweight metal was introduced. Following in the footsteps of this monumental design, the first suitcase made of structural aluminum with the grooves was created in 1950. This sturdy luggage became extremely popular with flight crews, airline passengers and world travelers, who seek luggage that would show their travel miles through well-earned dents and scratches yet still stand up to heavy treatment.
Building upon RIMOWA's quality reputation for lightweight metal suitcases, in 1976 RIMOWA launched their first waterproof metal suitcases. These cases were designed for cameras and photographic equipment to protect the items from water, humidity, tropical heat, and even arctic cold. The creative concepts did not stop there for RIMOWA. In 2000, RIMOWA raised the bar even higher for quality luggage by launching their series of polycarbonate luggage, the first ever on the market. Known for being almost indestructible, the impact-resistant polycarbonate practically pops dents back out all by itself. Over three different centuries, RIMOWA cases have been able to handle anything they are asked and expected to do. Through expert craftsmanship, high-quality material, and precision manufacturing, the original principle upon which the company was founded lives stronger than ever today. With their popular series of exquisite luggage collections such as the Salsa, Salsa Air, and Salsa Deluxe, the tradition for attention to detail is finely displayed. In carrying on with tradition, these collections, as well as all RIMOWA luggage, is still handcrafted with care and knowledge of customer needs. Within their factories, it is there that "Handwerk meets hightech" (Handcraft meets high tech) and the RIMOWA line of high-quality, lightweight, and technology-driven luggage is not made, but invented.
Rimowa Salsa - 22" Cabin Multiwheel® IATA
The luggage is very light, and the wheels roll well. Great product. I read about the great customer service at Zappos. I had a chance to call them about this purchase, and the customer service is really exceptional.
- Anonymous - customer
- August 23, 2011