- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- This 32" Multiwheel is part of the Limbo Collection from Rimowa®.
- Leave your cares behind and only include the proper attire for letting loose in the Limbo Multiwheel from Rimowa.
- Lightweight, nearly indestructible polycarbonate shell returns to its original shape after pressure has been released.
- Polycarbonate material is both lighter and more durable than aluminum.
- Durable aluminum-magnesium alloy frame protects your belongings from humidity and extreme temperature fluctuations.
- Multi-stage telescopic handle allows for easy maneuvering.
- Retractable Add-A-Bag Holder allows attachment of brief case or hand bag for easier transport.
- TSA Lever Action lock adds extra security to contents while allowing TSA agents to open your bag without damage to the lock.
- Heavy-duty top and side carry handles allow you to comfortably lift even a fully loaded case with ease.
- Bag opens book-style for easy packing and unpacking of your items. Flex divider adds compression for more capacity and discourages wrinkling and shifting.
- Main compartment features a zippered pocket to store under garments and small, easy-to-lose items.
- Dual compression straps hold all items in place during transport and those bumpy flights.
- Four multi-directional wheels rotate 360° making transportation as an upright or leaning case easy to maintain.
- Weight: 14.13 lbs.
- Width: 21 1⁄16 in
- Depth: 10 5⁄8 in
- Height: 32 1⁄11 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Limbo - 32" Multiwheel by Rimowa. Sorry!
Interested in new Rimowa products?
During the rise of aviation technology in the 1930s, the RIMOWA brand of luggage took wings. The founder's son, Richard Morszeck, was fascinated by the lightweight aircraft aluminum that was used on planes. It was then in 1937 that his idea of using aircraft aluminum on luggage took shape. As this idea came to light, the first overseas trunk made of this lightweight metal was introduced. Following in the footsteps of this monumental design, the first suitcase made of structural aluminum with the grooves was created in 1950. This sturdy luggage became extremely popular with flight crews, airline passengers and world travelers, who seek luggage that would show their travel miles through well-earned dents and scratches yet still stand up to heavy treatment.
Building upon RIMOWA's quality reputation for lightweight metal suitcases, in 1976 RIMOWA launched their first waterproof metal suitcases. These cases were designed for cameras and photographic equipment to protect the items from water, humidity, tropical heat, and even arctic cold. The creative concepts did not stop there for RIMOWA. In 2000, RIMOWA raised the bar even higher for quality luggage by launching their series of polycarbonate luggage, the first ever on the market. Known for being almost indestructible, the impact-resistant polycarbonate practically pops dents back out all by itself. Over three different centuries, RIMOWA cases have been able to handle anything they are asked and expected to do. Through expert craftsmanship, high-quality material, and precision manufacturing, the original principle upon which the company was founded lives stronger than ever today. With their popular series of exquisite luggage collections such as the Salsa, Salsa Air, and Salsa Deluxe, the tradition for attention to detail is finely displayed. In carrying on with tradition, these collections, as well as all RIMOWA luggage, is still handcrafted with care and knowledge of customer needs. Within their factories, it is there that "Handwerk meets hightech" (Handcraft meets high tech) and the RIMOWA line of high-quality, lightweight, and technology-driven luggage is not made, but invented.
Rimowa Limbo - 32" Multiwheel
Almost 9 months of traveling and I can pass these comments on without a problem. Cosmetically, it looks 9 months old with scratches and dents on the aluminum corners, etc. On that note, it does appear to scratch easy. I'm an american expat that works and lives in Madrid Spain which requires extensive travel so the suitcase has been thoroughly tested. On every other level, durability, ease of use, and overall basic functioning,etc., its been great. I still give it 5 Stars all around.
- G p - customer
- from originally from Sacramento California
- November 13, 2012
I bought this as I am a Madrid Spain Expat traveling with my company to all points on the globe. This thing has the scar marks to prove it. Thank God they reinforced the corners with the aluminum plates, that is where the bag really gets it. Other than the typical dings, it has held up quite well. The wheels are all intact, the TSA locks are a plus and the light weight above all is the best quality to me. I get stares all the time going through Barajas Airport. I think I wil treat myself to one more by Christmas as my old faithful canvas Samsonite bag is on its last leg.
I'd also recommend: Samsonite
- Gp - customer
- from Madrid Spain
- September 9, 2012