- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The D1170 Annegret 70 boot is part of the Rieker® Remonte Dorndorf® Collection.
- This season, take a step in the fashion-foward direction with the KD1170 Annegret 70 boots from Rieker®.
- Rich leather upper boasts feminine button accents and stylish ruching.
- Full length side zipper offers easy and convenient on and off wear.
- Breathable microfiber lining helps circulate the air to keep feet dry.
- Generously cushioned footbed is removable and may help accommodate a personal orthotic.
- PU outsole provides flexible walking and durable wear.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- Circumference: 11 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the D1170 Annegret 70 by Rieker. Sorry!
Interested in new Rieker products?
High quality material and design are found in every area of a Rieker shoe. Rieker's special construction methods and components allow for minimal weight, maximum flexibility, ample foot room and ultimate shock absorption. When someone in the know thinks Rieker, they think all-inclusive quality.
Rieker is also dedicated to handcrafting the latest European fashion and offering it at an affordable price. With Rieker, you get the best of both worlds - ultracomfort and chic styles that give you certain a peace of mind. Take a step up into the world of Rieker shoes.
0% Full size too large
25% Half size too Large
75% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Rieker D1170 Annegret 70
Very stylish and comfortable. I typically wear a 7.5W and the size 8 fits perfect. I bought the graphite and I love the color. It goes with black and brown.
- Linda - customer
- from Overland Park, KS
- November 19, 2011
Great boot! I wear size 8.5 and bought the recommended 40, should have bought the 39. However, they are so comfortable that I add thick socks and wear them anyway.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- from Atlanta
- November 11, 2012
I bought these because they are quite unusual, and because I have always loved Rieker quality. I'd planned to wear with skirts and boot cut jeans. The quality is there, but when I put these on they looked very foolish on my feet. Not a good look. Even my hubby laughed at 'em.
- Shooluvva - customer
- November 4, 2012
There is no support around the ankles and look is more silly than flattering. The material is fine and soft though.
- Kit - customer
- November 2, 2012