- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The D1102 Annegret 02 is part of the Rieker® Remonte Dorndorf® Collection.
- This season, take a step in the fashion-foward direction with the D1102 Annegret 02 slip-on from Rieker®.
- Rich leather upper boasts feminine button accents and stylish stitching.
- Side goring with a hook-and-loop closure offers easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Generously cushioned footbed is removable and may help accommodate a personal orthotic.
- PU outsole provides flexible walking and durable wear.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the D1102 Annegret 02 by Rieker. Sorry!
Interested in new Rieker products?
High quality material and design are found in every area of a Rieker shoe. Rieker's special construction methods and components allow for minimal weight, maximum flexibility, ample foot room and ultimate shock absorption. When someone in the know thinks Rieker, they think all-inclusive quality.
Rieker is also dedicated to handcrafting the latest European fashion and offering it at an affordable price. With Rieker, you get the best of both worlds - ultracomfort and chic styles that give you certain a peace of mind. Take a step up into the world of Rieker shoes.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.Email Me if It Comes Back!
50% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
50% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Rieker D1102 Annegret 02
I rarely wear a size 8.5 anymore and it's usually a 9. I was so looking forward to getting these. WAY too big. I would say easily a size bigger than I normally wear.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago, IL
- February 21, 2013
Love, love, love these! They were very comfortable from the first minute I put them on. I have one foot with a bunion and there is no seam across them. Also the strap allows for the shoe to be tightened exactly to my foot accommodating a normal foot and one with a bunion. These will become one of my favorites!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Downers Grove, IL
- November 6, 2012