- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Create a look of trendsetting style and chic fashion this season in the 46778 Sina 78 from Rieker®.
- Leather upper with beautiful, contrasting leather weaving for a look that is fashionably unique.
- Stretchy goring on the back strap provides easy on and off wear and a secure fit every time.
- Padded footbed provides all-day comfort and support while reducing foot fatigue.
- Modest heel and polyurethane outsole will have you walking in sheer confidence.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 41 (US Women's 9.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 46778 Sina 78 by Rieker. Sorry!
Interested in new Rieker products?
High quality material and design are found in every area of a Rieker shoe. Rieker's special construction methods and components allow for minimal weight, maximum flexibility, ample foot room and ultimate shock absorption. When someone in the know thinks Rieker, they think all-inclusive quality.
Rieker is also dedicated to handcrafting the latest European fashion and offering it at an affordable price. With Rieker, you get the best of both worlds - ultracomfort and chic styles that give you certain a peace of mind. Take a step up into the world of Rieker shoes.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Rieker 46778 Sina 78
I recently from Germany and Rieker is everywhere! Germans know how to build a show that is lightweight, comfortable, and good for long walking. I found a pair of these shoes exactly but the brand was Puccinni. Turns out I bought them 2 sizes too big. I gave them to my friend who adores them, and adored these Riekers for myself. Very comfortable. True to size. Food bed is cushioned and easy to stand on and walk on for hours. Feet don't slip. I have small wide feet and the leather stretches comfortably, the heel is not too high (I have ortho issues), and I get compliments on these wherever I go because of that fantastic colorful weave. I am extremely pleased with these lightweight yet durable shoes.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Julie - customer
- May 11, 2012