- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Get the most out of your zinfandel when you drink from this Riedel glass.
- 24% lead crystal, hand-made.
- Provides breathing space to both young and more mature wines, highlighting various layers of bouquet and delivering a full spectrum of aromas.
- Best for: Zinfandel, Riesling, and Chianti.
- This product includes a single glass.
- Dishwasher safe; hand washing recommended.
- Glass Height: 10.6 in
- Capacity: 30.4 oz
- Weight:5 oz.
- Attention California residents. Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming foods or beverages that have been kept or served in leaded crystal products or handling products made of leaded crystal will expose you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sommeliers Riesling Grand Cru/Zinfandel by Riedel. Sorry!
Interested in new Riedel products?
As a wine glass company, Riedel crafts the finest glasses, enhancing your wine and your table. The shape of a Riedel glass makes it an instrument of pleasure and the designs are as casual and contemporary as the stemless "O" glass or as elegant and timeless as the hand-blown Sommeliers series.
Specializing in leaded crystal stemware, Riedel produces mouth-blown, handmade glassware as well as non-leaded machine made glassware. Many design awards have been bestowed upon the company, and the Museum of Modern Art in New York displays Riedel to this day.
The "Sommeliers" series of wineglasses were first introduced about 30 years ago and they had the distinction of being the first stemware designed specifically for the character of the wine. The specially designed bowls encourage the full bouquet or "nose" of the wine to develop.
Today, that same Riedel innovation is found in the tall and proud "Vitis" series, the elegant Vinum series, the modern and casual stemless "O" series and continues on in the "Sommeliers" series of beautiful stemware. Riedel's wine and bar glasses are made for strength and clarity for everyday use.
The extreme clarity of Riedel glassware makes them ideal for serving water, fine wine, cocktails, champagne and other beverages at the dinner table. And the stunningly beautiful decanters Riedel makes will transform the ordinary tablescape into something quite extraordinary. Enrich your life with the timeless elegance of fine glassware from Riedel.