- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Your view will be bright, clear and well protected when you wear the lightweight and rimless Revo™ Descend W sunglasses.
- Serilium™ is the purest form of polycarbonate known to man. With Revo's Infusion Molding process, where liquid Serilium is injected into a mold containing a polarized film, the result is one polarized lens rather than the multiple layers that are characteristic of other sunglasses on the market. Fewer layers mean more visual clarity.
- The antireflective coating contributes to glare reduction and eliminates any light that bounces off the inside of the lens.
- Element Shed™ is both Oleophobic (repels oils such as those from finger smudges or lotion) and hydrophobic (repels water from sweat, rain, or fog) ensuring the lens stays clean. Lab tests show that Revo's Element Shed lens coating stays on for the life of the product, whereas competitor coatings wipe off after 25 lens cleanings.
- Revo High Contrast Polarization™ lets you experience polarization like never before with sharp color contrast and clear vision, while blocking 100% of harmful UV rays.
- Motion Fit™ design balances the pressure points and stays in place during sport activities. The straight stem design is ideal for helmet wearers.
- Eco-Use™ nylon frame material made from the seed of the castor bean plant instead of widely used petroleum-based nylons. Not only is this material sustainable and more environmentally friendly, it is also exceptionally light and flexible.
- Lightweight and durable nylon frames are precision molded, making them flexible and helps maintain their shape.
- Comfortable stem socks provide a secure fit all throughout an active day.
- The Descend W features these lens options (note: all lens color may not be in stock):
• Graphite - a neutral colored lens that allows for the truest color, especially in bright sunlight. Works well for activities like cycling and climbing. Visual light transmission: 14%.
• Bronze - delivers incredible contrast enhancement that works well in bright sunlight. Ideal for golf, water sports, and other general activities. Visual light transmissions: 15%.
• Water - tailored to the specific light absorbance profile of ocean water, allowing for more naturally balanced colors in all water environments. Visual light transmissions: 10%.
- Detachable leash is easily adjustable and provides additional security, while the buoy keeps sunglasses afloat when dropped in water.
- Protective case included.
- Temple Length: 140 mm
- Frame Width: 143 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 45 mm
- Lens Width: 63 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Descend W by Revo. Sorry!
Interested in new Revo products?
Revo sunglasses have so much breakthrough technology packed into each lens. Revo Neophan lenses offer a unique molecular structure that filters light naturally, enhancing color and heightening contrast. Also, all Revo sunglass lenses are equipped with polarizing filters to protect your eyes from reflected glare from water, snow, sand, or road surfaces, giving you perfect vision wherever you are.
If you are in search of a sunglass that gives maximum eye protection and the clearest, sharpest vision, make sure to check out Revo. Engineered to see beyond.