- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Be ready to pop bottles in comfort with the Reef™ Playa Cervesa Slide.
- Features ISA LITE™ (Low Impact to the Environment) leather. Produced with strict environmental standards that continually measure their CO2 footprint, LITE leather has created a new standard for environmental responsibility in the typically toxic leather tanning industry.
- ISA LITE™ full-grain leather upper and footbed is soft, supple, and eco-friendly.
- Asymmetrical strap design provides added style and support.
- Cushy footbed also features built-in arch support.
- Features Thirst Quenching Technology™ - Crack open a cold one with the handy-dandy church key bottle opener built into the outsole.
- 25% recycled rubber outsole features the Supreme swell-inspired design.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Playa Cervesa Slide by Reef. Sorry!
Interested in new Reef products?
The now internationally recognized company has always blended the cool and casual attitude of the beach with a commitment to nurturing the lifestyle that follows. At the core of the Reef are authentic, surf inspired products that have been worn by millions around the world since the company originated in 1984. Professional surf riders like Rob Machado, Mick Fanning, Ben Bourgeois, and Jay Thompson continue to spread the word about Reef by traveling the world in search of the best waves in some of the most beautiful and remote spots on earth, living out a fantasy that few ever experience firsthand. Reef is all about finding those spots and savoring every moment of beautiful surf and sand.
Reef sandals have stood the test of time since two brothers from Argentina founded the company. Backed by classics, sandals like the Reef Fanning and the Reef Leather Smoothy, the revered surf company continues to deliver the sandals that help drive the sport and lifestyle forward. Reef doesn’t slouch on women’s styles, either. Reef flip-flops are easy to step into like the Ginger 2-Pair Variety Pack, and if you need an extra lift with each step, then the Butter has all that and more. And if you need some traditional Reef sandal style, then the easy comfort of the Wispy or Slap will keep you covered on the beach, boardwalk, or for those everyday adventures under the sun. Not limited to just sandals, Reef has expanded to an entire lifestyle incorporating Reef clothes, including shirts, hoodies, shorts, dresses, and a variety of Reef swimsuits and Reef boardshorts.
Times have changed, but Reef is driven by the same constant – they’re surfers at heart, drawing influences from a world filled with beaches, waves, and surf. They still stand for the same things that the company was founded on by Fernando and Santi back in 1984 – a love of the sport and the lifestyle that was born out of it. To this day, Reef remains a core surf company with their revered collection of Reef sandals. With authentic and innovative products intended to nurture an incredibly fortunate lifestyle that involves surf, sensuality and a life filled with happiness, Reef and their beloved collection of Reef sandals will continue to thrive, no matter how high that next wave may be.