- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Embrace the radiant rays of the sun, take in the smell of fresh ocean air, feel the soft sand under your feet . . . just be sure to experience it all with the uncomplicated styling and ridiculous comfort of the Miss J-Bay from Reef™ by your side.
- Features ISA LITE™ (Low Impact to the Environment) leather. Produced with strict environmental standards that continually measure their CO2 footprint, LITE leather has created a new standard for environmental responsibility in the typically toxic leather tanning industry.
- Padded ISA L.I.T.E leather strap for supreme comfort with every step.
- ISA L.I.T.E leather topsole delivers sophisticated sandal style.
- Triple Density Comfort System creates signature Reef comfort with every single step.
• The toe zone delivers durability and rebound to easily propel the foot forward with each step.
• The squishy midsole delivers cushioning for all-day comfort.
• The foot cradle nurtures the heel, positioning the foot on Reef's anatomically correct arch.
- Deeply contoured EVA midsole made of 51% recycled materials.
- 25% recycled rubber outsole with an icon tulip logo.
- Part of the Reef Redemption series. Reef incorporates renewable, recycled, and/or organic materials wherever possible—and all without compromising their signature fit, quality, comfort, or style. 1% of all proceeds from the Reef Redemption product series will benefit various environmental and humanitarian causes globally.
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Miss J-Bay by Reef. Sorry!
Interested in new Reef products?
The now internationally recognized company has always blended the cool and casual attitude of the beach with a commitment to nurturing the lifestyle that follows. At the core of the Reef are authentic, surf inspired products that have been worn by millions around the world since the company originated in 1984. Professional surf riders like Rob Machado, Mick Fanning, Ben Bourgeois, and Jay Thompson continue to spread the word about Reef by traveling the world in search of the best waves in some of the most beautiful and remote spots on earth, living out a fantasy that few ever experience firsthand. Reef is all about finding those spots and savoring every moment of beautiful surf and sand.
Reef sandals have stood the test of time since two brothers from Argentina founded the company. Backed by classics, sandals like the Reef Fanning and the Reef Leather Smoothy, the revered surf company continues to deliver the sandals that help drive the sport and lifestyle forward. Reef doesn’t slouch on women’s styles, either. Reef flip-flops are easy to step into like the Ginger 2-Pair Variety Pack, and if you need an extra lift with each step, then the Butter has all that and more. And if you need some traditional Reef sandal style, then the easy comfort of the Wispy or Slap will keep you covered on the beach, boardwalk, or for those everyday adventures under the sun. Not limited to just sandals, Reef has expanded to an entire lifestyle incorporating Reef clothes, including shirts, hoodies, shorts, dresses, and a variety of Reef swimsuits and Reef boardshorts.
Times have changed, but Reef is driven by the same constant – they’re surfers at heart, drawing influences from a world filled with beaches, waves, and surf. They still stand for the same things that the company was founded on by Fernando and Santi back in 1984 – a love of the sport and the lifestyle that was born out of it. To this day, Reef remains a core surf company with their revered collection of Reef sandals. With authentic and innovative products intended to nurture an incredibly fortunate lifestyle that involves surf, sensuality and a life filled with happiness, Reef and their beloved collection of Reef sandals will continue to thrive, no matter how high that next wave may be.
7% Full size too large
10% Half size too Large
83% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
83% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
17% Felt wider than marked
34% Excellent arch support
55% Moderate arch support
10% No arch support
Reef Miss J-Bay
These flip flops are awesome! Exactly what I was looking for. I know the price seems a bit steep, but they are really worth it. The leather is real. It is smooth and soft and it is finished leather. Not that raw leather like rainbows and some other brands use, so it won't turn your feet black or brown. The strap is leather on the topside and the side that touches your foot. They are super comfortable and the soles provide cushion and arch support. They fit me snuggly. I don't have a wide foot, but I don't have a narrow foot either. I usually get B width shoes. I assume the leather will give a little with time and wear and the strap may loosen up. The strap is not tight, but it is snug. The style of this shoes is absolutely fabulous. I had looked at other brands, like Scott Hawaii, for some surfer style quality leather flip flops and I'm so glad I went with these. Plus they are made from recycled and sustainable materials. You can't go wrong with this shoe from reef.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Laura S - customer
- from Virginia
- August 31, 2011
Am a RN and on my feet all the time. It is very important for me to have comfortable shoes. I love my flip flops. I have a history of plantar fascia so I need to have a nice heel cushion and arch support. These flip flops are great. I can wear them all day and feel comfortable. They were very comfortable from day one. Nice cushion in foot bed and great arch support. I love them and would highly recommend them.
I'd also recommend: Clarks
- Anonymous - customer
- from Raleigh, NC
- May 25, 2011
Excellent quality! So cute too, a little shimmery, I think a lot will match these and they will be easy to walk a lot in. I wear M width but my feet are a little wide, Reef has a lot of options for non-narrow feet.
I'd also recommend: Keen
- Anonymous - customer
- from Eugene, Oregon
- February 29, 2012
Just the best. Took a day or two to work them in, but they are now my favorite. Also they have some arch support.
- Kathy P - customer
- from Las vegas
- October 14, 2011
- Anonymous - customer
- from Los Angeles
- September 8, 2011