- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Stomp around like a boss, little one!
- Synthetic caged structural hook-and-loop strap design.
- Soft polyester lining for added comfort.
- Compression molded wax texture footbed.
- Adjustable straps for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Durable, high density EVA outsole.
- Reef logo at top strap and back.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9-10 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Grom Sanofree (Toddler/Youth) by Reef Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Reef Kids products?
The now internationally recognized company has always blended the cool and casual attitude of the beach with a commitment to nurturing the lifestyle that follows. At the core of the Reef are authentic, surf-inspired products that have been worn by millions around the world since the company originated in 1984. Professional surf riders like Rob Machado, Mick Fanning, Ben Bourgeois, and Jay Thompson continue to spread the word about Reef by traveling the world in search of the best waves in some of the most beautiful and remote spots on earth, living out a fantasy that few ever experience firsthand. Reef is all about finding those spots and savoring every moment of beautiful surf and sand.
Times have changed, but Reef is driven by the same constant – they’re surfers at heart, drawing influences from a world filled with beaches, waves, and surf. They still stand for the same things that the company was founded on by Fernando and Santi back in 1984 – a love of the sport and the lifestyle that was born out of it. To this day, Reef remains a core surf company with their revered collection of Reef sandals. With authentic and innovative products intended to nurture an incredibly fortunate lifestyle that involves surf, sensuality and a life filled with happiness, Reef and their beloved collection of Reef sandals will continue to thrive, no matter how high that next wave may be.
Reef Kids Grom Sanofree (Toddler/Youth)
When I got these in the mail, they were the wrong size. They are very cute, but they are not a 4/5, they are either a 2 or a 3. They are way smaller than my 10 year old son's size 4 four foot. I am exchanging them for another pair just like them, hoping they will be accurately sized this time.
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- April 5, 2013