- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- DJ . . . turn that music up! Waaaaay up!!! Shake what ya mama gave you in rhythmic style in these classic Dance UrLead Mid dance shoes from Reebok®!
- Breathable mesh, synthetic overlays and 3D FuseFrame combine to provide lightweight, seamless support.
- Bold, vibrant colors let your passion for dance shine through.
- Mid-cut design with dual ankle straps adds stability and support.
- Padded collar and tongue for enhanced comfort.
- Breathable mesh lining and a cushioned EVA insole helps protect against impact.
- High contrast laces in a traditional lacing system for excellent fit.
- 3D UltraLite outsole provides lightweight support while encouraging footstrike.
- Pivot Point and Turn Zone for control in turns and spins.
- Vertical and horizontal flex grooves allow the foot to move.
- ForeFoot Grip inserts for increased traction.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Dance UrLead Mid by Reebok. Sorry!
Interested in new Reebok products?
A community of like-minded people, Reebok® doesn’t just encourage people to move for the sake of movement—they believe movement is the path to becoming physically, mentally and socially stronger. And this will grow, like a fire and influence those around them, making others stronger too.
At Reebok®, they see the world a little differently and throughout their history, they’ve made their mark by having the courage to challenge convention! Styles like the iconic Reebok Freestyle Hi and the Reebok Pump can now be seen on the courts and on the streets. With technologies such as ZigLite, RealFlex and ATV 19+, Reebok® is always challenging the status quo. If you CrossFit, dance, run, or are simply Classic, Reebok® is dedicated to providing each and every one—from professional athletes to recreational runners to kids on the playground—with the opportunity, the products and the inspiration to achieve what they are capable of.
Click here to learn more!
0% Full size too large
12% Half size too Large
81% True to size
6% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
94% Felt true to width
6% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
6% Excellent arch support
82% Moderate arch support
12% No arch support
Reebok Dance UrLead Mid
Love these! They are very light, easy to dance in. I ordered these in my usual size and they were nice and roomy (I have a wider foot). Very comfortable - the only thing is that they didn't have a lot of cushioning so I just added an insert but now they're good to go.
- Lisa D - customer
- from Addison, IL
- March 10, 2013
Really cute shoes and comfortable too. I love that Zappos has free shipping both ways and 365 returns. Delivery is so fast too!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Florida
- May 20, 2013
I have been shopping at Zappos for about 5 years. They rock! The new Reebok dance sneakers are very good looking and comfy. I ordered a 6 and a half as I usually take a 6 and a half and they fit really good. Love them and will probably get another pair in another color.
I'd also recommend: none
- Phyl P - customer
- from Rochester, NY
- May 20, 2013
I am a Zumba instructor and I teach eight classes per week. I love these sneakers! They are very comfortable, true to size and let my feet breathe. The only recommendation I would have is that they need more arch support.
I'd also recommend: Ryka
- Anonymous - customer
- from Lopez, PA
- May 17, 2013
I love these shoes. I use them Zumba and Body Combat class. Although they are pretty colorful they look great with a lot of my workout clothes. I receive a lot of compliments on them.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Darlene R - customer
- May 10, 2013