- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- We were wrong. Just when we thought Rebecca Minkoff™ couldn't be more creative for putting a wallet on a chain, they've now put a Wallet On A Chain with Studs!
- This conveniently convertible wallet is made of super-soft leather.
- Stores your credit cards, currency and coins in up-to-date style.
- Optional crossbody chain for versatile carrying.
- Back exterior zip pocket.
- Dangerously sassy stud accents.
- Brand logo plaque.
- Top flap with snap closure.
- Features credit card slots and a center zip divider.
- Lined interior.
- Bottom Width: 8 1⁄4 in
- Middle Width: 8 1⁄4 in
- Top Width: 8 1⁄4 in
- Depth: 1 1⁄4 in
- Height: 4 3⁄4 in
- Strap Length: 47 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 22 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 47 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 22 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Wallet On A Chain with Studs by Rebecca Minkoff. Sorry!
Interested in new Rebecca Minkoff products?
In 2005, Rebecca had an urge to use her insight and raw talent for handbags. Later that year the Morning After handbag was born and, today, still continues to be a classic must-have handbag with an iconic style for all women and age groups. Rebecca Minkoff handbags are such a hit with both everyday women and celebrities alike because they are extremely versatile in color and comfortable in style. Her handbag styles include everything from hobo, satchel, tote, clutch and mini pouches. The designs for each style also vary with zippers, buckles, tassels, eclectic hardware and fashionable studded accents. What's not to love about Rebecca Minkoff handbags?
Rebecca Minkoff handbags are growing more and more in demand as time goes on, growing so much that she has developed additional styles for a romantically themed collection, known as the Day-to-Night Handbag collection, and more. She is the #1, highest in demand, independent accessories designer in our world today. Every woman and fashionista is sure to keep an eye out for this inspiring designer!