- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Unearth a genuine classic! You will be forever stylish in these magnificent Ray-Ban® aviators.
- Semi-rimless metal frames and arms with plastic arm tip covers.
- Plastic mirrored lenses offer 100% UV protection.
- Brand logo at temples and upper right lens.
- Darted metal grommet detail at edge of lens.
- Adjustable clear nose guards offer customizable fit.
- Protective case with fold-over snap closure included.
- Temple Length: 135 mm
- Frame Width: 143 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 50 mm
- Lens Width: 60 mm
- Bridge: 15 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the RB3449 by Ray-Ban. Sorry!
Interested in new Ray-Ban products?
Beginning in 1937 with the early Aviator style, the introduction of other classics such as the Wayfarer in 1952 and continuing today, Ray-Ban is a brand that embodies America and adventure, great cities and wide-open spaces, heroism, individuality and authenticity. Introduced to the silver screen in 1961, and appearing throughout hundreds of films since then, Ray-Ban sunglasses have been a favorite on the Hollywood scene for years, both on and off the screen.
With their timeless and imaginative styles, Ray-Ban has consistently blended high-tech design, lenses and materials. The collection remains true to its classic heritage while continuously evolving to meet today's fashion demands.
These Ray Bans are the cutest! Definitely gender friendly, both ladies and gentleman can wear them. They are, however, better for a larger face, because my best friend tried them on, and she has a small face. The Ray Bans didn't look too proportionate on her. You'll love them, and they are definitely worth it, despite how much they cost. But hey, what did you expect? It's Ray Ban. You can't go wrong.
I'd also recommend: Betsey Johnson
- Lem - customer
- from Astoria, New York
- September 4, 2011