- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- With its slick silhouette, the 3267 is a style you'll love to rock everyday.
- APX lens material, a more advanced version of polycarbonate, is just as shatter-resistant as PC, but even more scratch-resistant.
- Brown lenses are effective for filtering scattered blue light to improve depth perception and contrast. Brown lenses absorb up to 80% of visible light and 100% of all UV.
- Grey lenses absorb up to 85% of visible light and 100% of all UV and some blue light without altering color relationships so colors appear as they really are, just darker. Helps to maintain normal depth perception.
- Lenses are Rx-Able (prescription ready).
- Base curve 6.
- Adjustable nosepads for a customized fit.
- Case included.
Lens 65mm W x 45mm H
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 3267 by Ray-Ban. Sorry!
Interested in new Ray-Ban products?
Beginning in 1937 with the early Aviator style, the introduction of other classics such as the Wayfarer in 1952 and continuing today, Ray-Ban is a brand that embodies America and adventure, great cities and wide-open spaces, heroism, individuality and authenticity. Introduced to the silver screen in 1961, and appearing throughout hundreds of films since then, Ray-Ban sunglasses have been a favorite on the Hollywood scene for years, both on and off the screen.
With their timeless and imaginative styles, Ray-Ban has consistently blended high-tech design, lenses and materials. The collection remains true to its classic heritage while continuously evolving to meet today's fashion demands.
Love! They run a little big for my on-the-small-side head, but I love them. Same pricing as everywhere else I've seen them, but you can't beat Zappos' return policy.
I'd also recommend: Maui Jim
- Megan - customer
- from Napa, CA
- October 26, 2011