- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Put on the Quiksilver™ RF1 Premium '12 sneaker and finally have relief from your family saying you look like a bum.
- Uppers made of full-grain nubuck and/or full-grain leather with ballistic nylon underlays.
- Lace up closure with antiqued brass metal eyelets and quick lace hooks.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Interior lined with perforated faux leather.
- Molded polyurethane footbed for optimum comfort.
- Multi-liner tread pattern outsole for extra traction.
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the RF1 Premium '12 by Quiksilver. Sorry!
Interested in new Quiksilver products?
Quiksilver found its roots in the music, art and lifestyle of the beach and surfing community. Athletes like skateboard legend Tony Hawk, and 9-time World Champion surfer, Kelly Slater, are authentic heroes whose accomplishments and input inspire Quiksilver's commitment to creating the best in footwear, watches, eyewear, apparel, wetsuits, and high-performance backpacks, gear bags and luggage bags. These athletes and Quiksilver continue to push the limits to be the finest in their field.
Quiksliver's men’s and women's clothing lines reminds us of those sun-drenched summer days on the beach, watching the surf come in while hanging out with our favorite friends. The lightweight design of Quiksilver's women's dresses, knits, woven tops and denim offers a casual, but still feminine look. And while Quiksilver men's shirts, boardshorts and sandals have a laid-back, comfortable design, Quiksilver also knows it represents a competitive lifestyle and creates clothing and footwear that can take on the hardcore surfer's pursuits.
Quiksilver bags embody the board riding culture that is core to the Quiksilver brand, and their backpacks, duffels, luggage and messenger bags are seen as tools for uncovering, expressing and expanding your personal style. Quiksilver's logo embodies the spirit of the Mountain and the Wave and is all about a lifestyle, a feeling and a journey.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Quiksilver RF1 Premium '12
Some nice style from Quiksilver. I love the design of this shoe - mesh flex, lacehooks, super-sticky tread. It's more of a red-brown (like the picture shows). Zappos is the best place to buy shoes and clothes!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Rob - customer
- January 2, 2013
I usually wear a 10.5 but they were too big. I ordered size 10. They are nice looking comfortable shoes.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 18, 2012