- Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to hit the slopes with fury. Gear up in the Next Mission Jacket.
- Quilt lining for increased comfort and warmth.
- 3-way, adjustable and removable hood with elasticized trim to keep out the storms.
- Microfiber chin guard.
- Full-zip front closure with storm flap.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Long sleeves with adjustable, hook-and-loop cuffs keep in the warmth.
- Zipper pocket at left arm.
- 100% polyester.
Lining: 100% polyester.
Filling: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, line dry flat.
- Length: 23 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Next Mission Jacket (Big Kids) by Quiksilver Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Quiksilver Kids products?
Backed by multiple professional athletes across surfing, skateboarding, and other various sports, Quiksilver continues to stay on top the game. Heavily induced by the surf and beach lifestyle, music and art, Quiksilver combines these elements to produce footwear, sandals, watches, eyewear, apparel, boardshorts, wetsuits, bags, and the list goes on.
Quiksilver's authenticity is evident in its innovative products, events and retail environments across the globe. Now truly a global brand, Quiksilver continues to set the standard within the surf industry. Staying close to its deep roots within surfing and beach lifestyle, Quiksilver will continue to innovate and dominate the industry.
Quiksilver Kids Next Mission Jacket (Big Kids)
I purchased two of these jackets. Both will not disappoint. Warm with nice features and they look cool!
- Lori M - customer
- from Northern MI
- March 2, 2013
- Anonymous - customer
- from Carlsbad, CA
- February 25, 2013
Bought for my son, seems to run a little big, but boy is it awesome in the lightweight, warmth department. It is used as a daily coat and performs well (we've been at -6). Also used for skiing is not bulky in any way!
- Sara B - customer
- from Weiser, Idaho
- January 23, 2013
I purchased this coat for my son. I love it and so does he. Colors are beautiful, the fit is great and it's a nice warm winter coat. Very pleased!
- Judy B - customer
- from Pennsylvania
- January 21, 2013