- You see it in their eyes, the sudden crack in their composure when they recognize the always-fearsome and far better-equipped Swaggasaurus Rex. Don't feel bad for the dudes, smaller predators have plenty of bunny hills to prey upon. But the crazy, black-diamond mountains? Only a super predator can support that kind of kill.
- The stunning stripe on the Fracture Jacket lets you stand out on the slopes. Not that you needed any help there.
- Taffeta lining.
- QTI3 insulation.
- Regular fit.
- Attached hood with adjustment system.
- Microfiber chin guard.
- Full zip closure with storm flap.
- Inside pocket with hook-and-loop closure.
- Adjustable, hook-and-loop outer cuffs.
- Hand pockets with hook-and-loop closures.
- Loop-and-snap attachment system.
- Fixed powder skirt.
- Elasticized waist.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester;
Fill: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Length: 22 in
- Sleeve Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (8 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Fracture Jacket (Big Kids) by Quiksilver Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Quiksilver Kids products?
Backed by multiple professional athletes across surfing, skateboarding, and other various sports, Quiksilver continues to stay on top the game. Heavily induced by the surf and beach lifestyle, music and art, Quiksilver combines these elements to produce footwear, sandals, watches, eyewear, apparel, boardshorts, wetsuits, bags, and the list goes on.
Quiksilver's authenticity is evident in its innovative products, events and retail environments across the globe. Now truly a global brand, Quiksilver continues to set the standard within the surf industry. Staying close to its deep roots within surfing and beach lifestyle, Quiksilver will continue to innovate and dominate the industry.
Quiksilver Kids Fracture Jacket (Big Kids)
This is an excellent jacket. It is very well made and high quality. It does run a little large in my opinion and I had to send the first one back for a smaller size. My 12 year old son is thin and tall, about 5'5", and the size 14 fits with room to spare. My son loves the comfort and all the special features this jacket has as well as the styling. You will not regret this purchase!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Nyack, NY
- January 5, 2013