- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Accentuate those cheekbones and smile, pürminerals® blush will not fade throughout the day!
- Naturally talc-free powder mineral blush made from micronized minerals.
- Free of oil, alcohol, talc, fillers, fragrances, preservatives and chemical dyes.
- Listed Ingredients: Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Green
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mineral Blush by purminerals. Sorry!
Interested in new purminerals products?
For over a decade, Pür Minerals has brought women of all ages groundbreaking products that not only help them look their best, but actually improve their skins' appearance. Combining the finest ingredients in nature with the latest in skincare technology, Pür's multitasking formulas work with the skin to correct, prevent and interrupt common concerns for radiant results you can see — even after the makeup comes off!
Pür Minerals products are made cruelty free, and contain NO harsh chemical dyes, petroleum-based oils, fragrance or fillers, just pure mineral pigments and nourishing ingredients that ALL skin types can enjoy. With a mix of plant-based and proprietary ingredients – like their age-defying Ceretin Complex – Pür offers a full range of clinically proven, skincare-enhanced makeup and complexion care products to complement any regimen.
Made for multitasking, Pür's no-stress, no-mess collection is used by professional makeup artists and celebrity stylists worldwide. With gorgeous color and good-for-your-skin formulas, it's no wonder they’re called the Complexion Authority™.
purminerals Mineral Blush
Vibrant colour, full of pigment. This will last forever, it takes very little. Better than hot rocks.
I'd also recommend: bare esentuals
- Shannon M - customer
- from Southern California
- September 4, 2010
This blush is great! It stays on all day long and all you need to do is apply a little and it goes a long way.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Jersey
- June 4, 2012
Love this blush! After having a few extra dollars from a gift card, and not enough to buy another pair of shoes, I went searching through Zappos. I came across this blush and thought I'd give it a try, and I'm glad I did! Just a little bit goes a long way.
- Alyssa - customer
- from Orlando, FL
- January 30, 2013
I love the color of this blush. But, saying that it does not blend well nor last. I have to touch it up throughout the day.
- Chris - customer
- January 28, 2013