- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Talk about a multitasker! This pürminerals® product packs your moisturizer, primer, foundation and SPF 20 all into one convenient package!
- Lightweight formula blends effortlessly to create a flawless, even-toned finish.
- Won't streak, cake up or clog pores (yes, please!).
- Infuses skin with powerful hydrators and correctives like sodium hyaluronate and Pur's exclusive Ceretin Complex − a one-of-a-kind ingredient engineered to radically renew the skin without irritation.
- Wear it alone for a one-step, natural complexion or as a broad-spectrum base for mineral makeup application.
- Tinted Moisturizer Shade Selection Guide:
• Light: Works best with Porcelain and Light 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation.
• Medium: Works best with Blush Medium and Golden Medium 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation.
• Tan: Works best with Light Tan and Tan 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation.
• Dark: Works best with Medium Dark, Golden Dark, Deep and Deeper 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation.
- To use:
Smooth a small amount onto clean skin and blend for desired coverage.
- Listed ingredients:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Anthemis Nobilis Leaf Extract, Aqua, Boron Nitride, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide AP, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dextrin Palmitate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Lysine, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Palmitic Acid, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Phytantriol, Potassium Chloride, Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Zinc Chloride. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
- Capacity: 1.7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 4-in-1 Mineral Tinted Moisturizer by purminerals. Sorry!
Interested in new purminerals products?
For over a decade, Pür Minerals has brought women of all ages groundbreaking products that not only help them look their best, but actually improve their skins' appearance. Combining the finest ingredients in nature with the latest in skincare technology, Pür's multitasking formulas work with the skin to correct, prevent and interrupt common concerns for radiant results you can see — even after the makeup comes off!
Pür Minerals products are made cruelty free, and contain NO harsh chemical dyes, petroleum-based oils, fragrance or fillers, just pure mineral pigments and nourishing ingredients that ALL skin types can enjoy. With a mix of plant-based and proprietary ingredients – like their age-defying Ceretin Complex – Pür offers a full range of clinically proven, skincare-enhanced makeup and complexion care products to complement any regimen.
Made for multitasking, Pür's no-stress, no-mess collection is used by professional makeup artists and celebrity stylists worldwide. With gorgeous color and good-for-your-skin formulas, it's no wonder they’re called the Complexion Authority™.
purminerals 4-in-1 Mineral Tinted Moisturizer
Very nice product. I have dry skin, and at first I wasn't sure if I liked it. I kept using it and didn't use any powder with it, or at the very least an extremely light dusting of 4-in-1. Doesn't feel heavy like just foundation. I am older and have some skin discolorations from sun and time, but the coverage is very soft and natural looking. Will buy again.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 21, 2012
I highly recommend this moisturizer. I am 31, have dry-ish skin and very big dark circles under my eyes. I apply this tinted moisturizer with a soft-bristled but very dense brush and really like the coverage I get. It doesn't feel thick and heavy but it evens out my skin and even covers my dark circles. The finish is luminous but it isn't sticky, so I don't need to layer setting powder over it either. Which is actually the main reason why I recommend this product. It's really helped me simplify my morning make-up routine and given that I have stopped using concealer and powder as a result, the price is more than good.
I'd also recommend: Clinique, NARS
- Petya K - customer
- from Memphis, TN
- June 23, 2012
Love it. Easy to use (right out of the shower), so I look better even if I don't have time to do more (working mom with kids!).
- Anonymous - customer
- from Waco TX
- May 16, 2013
Great product! Most tinted moisturizer or sunscreen I used before are greasy. Not this brand. It blends in with my skin very well and feels great. I use this product in the morning and does not even apply the loose powder any more. It saves me a lot of time in the morning. This will be the product for life.
- Sheri Z - customer
- from Houston
- April 28, 2013
This is the best product for my acne prone, sensitive skin. It gives me a smooth foundation (and protection from the sun!). I do a light dusting of the pressed powder after this and my skin looks beautiful!
- Anonymous - customer
- August 16, 2012