- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Bring a rich, sophisticated look to your summer attire this year with a pair of these PUMA® Surfrider Ferrari™ sandals on your feet!
- Premium garment-leather upper straps.
- The Ferrari silicone shield logo is showcased prominently on the top of the foot.
- Stitched formstripe logo detail on straps.
- Soft leather footbed.
- An arch support cookie and breathable perforated holes are placed in the footbed to provide optimal comfort.
- EVA midsole cushions the feet against impact.
- Rubber outsole provides comfort and durability.
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Surfrider Ferrari™ by PUMA. Sorry!
Interested in new PUMA products?
PUMA´s mission is to become the most desirable sportlifestyle brand. Fusing sport, lifestyle and fashion is what defines PUMA. From PUMA shoes to PUMA watches you can make your personal statement on and off the field.
Whether you going to practice and need athletic shoes and a sport bag or just lounging at the house PUMA shoes and PUMA clothing have got you covered.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
PUMA Surfrider Ferrari™
I have been searching for a nice pair of red thongs and the selection of red thongs are very limited. These puppies are a lot so I expect to have optimal comfort along with superb styling. these things are very nice looking but they are uncomfortable because the soles are hard as a rock. What you're getting for the cost is a Ferrari logo and a little bit of leather which it states that it will bleed when it gets wet. If style is the only thing you care about then these thongs are for you. But if comfort is important to you then pass on these overpriced thongs.
- Vincent - customer
- from Portland, Oregon
- March 13, 2012
My number one reason for buying these is being a fan of the Ferrari Formula One team. The style of these is great. The footbed is rather firm which is fine by me but not my choice if I'm going to be doing a lot of standing or walking. Also, be aware that the tread can be very slick on a wet tile floor or similar but I don't like wearing open shoes when it's raining but also these aren't sandals I wear to the pool either. If you are a fan, go for it, but be aware that these may not be the most comfortable but they do hold up very well and are very lightweight. My dad liked them so much that I got him a pair as well. Great gift.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Jonathan - customer
- from Houston
- May 12, 2013