- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Ah, Roma, the center of classic civilization! Finish your look with one that never goes out of style with this super PUMA® sneaker.
- Smooth leather upper for durability.
- Lace closure for a secure fit.
- Removeable Kinder-Fit® sock liner is easy to clean and provides for a great fit.
- Eco-Ortholite™ footbed - environmentally friendly foam insole that retains its shape over time for a consistent fit and helps feet stay fresh.
- Durable rubber outsole for maximum traction.
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Roma Basic Jr. (Toddler/Youth) by Puma Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Puma Kids products?
PUMA has been immortalized by great athletes and legendary performances, making PUMA the brand that many kids’ heroes are wearing. PUMA’s children’s shoes and clothing keeps the athletic industry standards high by offering quality footwear, clothing, socks, and accessories for kids.
Whether your kid needs a great soccer shoe for practice on the field, is hanging out with friends at the playground, or watching racing on the television at home, PUMA Kids’ shoes and PUMA Kids’ clothing will allow your child to wear the brand that allows them to be passionate about sport-lifestyle.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Puma Kids Roma Basic Jr. (Toddler/Youth)
I, and my daughter, love these shoes! They are adorable. I'm just extremely upset that this shoe is available for kids and men...no women's! What is up with that?! Great shoes. Comfy, lightweight & stylish.
I'd also recommend: Adidas originals
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from St. Louis, MO
- February 24, 2013